Hi all!
I'd like to know if is it possible to implement this system?!?!

I want linux-fedora printer server: so I install the printer with cups and I
make it "shared" via Samba. All it works correctly and every windows XP
machine view and can install/use the printer.

What I want to do is allow/deny some of the IP address (to choose who can or
can't print). I try with "hosts deny" and "hosts allow" statment in smb.conf
but doesn't work!!

(I want this solution because every XP machine has the same userID and
password...)

Is it possible to implement?? or I have to give up??
Tnx in advance!