I have the following situation

HTTP-SERVER (10.0.0.2) ------ INTERNAL NETWORK ------ LINUX GATEWAY
(10.0.0.1) ----- INTERNET via CABLE (DHCP)

Now I want to reach my http server via the internet using a static route on
my linux box.
The http server is named 'goldeneye' and has a fixed ip 10.0.0.2 with the
linux gateway (named 'icarus') as gateway (10.0.0.1)

The linux gateway has 2 NIC's installed
- eth0 (directly connected via cable modem to the internet, uses DHCP)
- eth1 (connected to the internal network, uses a Class A fixed IP adress,
10.0.0.1)

How should I config my routing table, so that it is safe and secure and
gives me access to the port 50080 (HTTP-server) on my internal server?
All the other clients are on the same network as the server is. (No use of a
DMZ)

(Note: I have an rc.firewall script running to give the internal network
access to the internet)

Extra:

I have an dynamic IP adress translated to an url, via the www.dyndns.com
service.
Is it possible that, if I connect to goldeneye.dyndns.info:50080 , I
directly get connected to my internal http server ? and if I type
icarus.goldeneye.info it redirects me to my linux gateway ? (the last one I
allready have running, but now goldeneye.dyndns.info and icarus.dyndns.info
result in the same IP.

Tnx in advance.