getpeername failed. Error was Transport endpoint is not connected - SMB

This is a discussion on getpeername failed. Error was Transport endpoint is not connected - SMB ; hi i'm running samba 3 as a pdc and my logs are loaded with getpeername failed. Error was Transport endpoint is not connected What can i do? Thx...

  1. getpeername failed. Error was Transport endpoint is not connected

    hi
    i'm running samba 3 as a pdc and my logs are loaded with
    getpeername failed. Error was Transport endpoint is not connected
    What can i do?
    Thx

  2. Re: getpeername failed. Error was Transport endpoint is not connected

    rantanplan wrote:
    > hi
    > i'm running samba 3 as a pdc and my logs are loaded with
    > getpeername failed. Error was Transport endpoint is not connected
    > What can i do?
    > Thx

    You did not supply enough info (operating system, samba verison 3.0.x
    etc) or proper log output...however I suggest that you search google
    groups for this one. It appears that there are several reasons for these
    messages.

    --
    Regards,
    Mark