Hi,

It's come to my attention that the SSP project
(http://xamba.sourceforge.net/ssp/) has been abandoned, and doesn't work
properly with Mac OS X Panther. (This project provided Mac OS X-specific
GUI configuration tools for Samba.) I'm well aware of cross-platform
tools, such as SWAT and Webmin, but I was wondering if there are any OS
X-specific GUI Samba configuration tools other than SSP and the very
minimal tools that come with Mac OS X? (FWIW, this isn't for me
personally; it's for a book I'm writing. I'd like to be able to reference
such a tool if it exists.) Thanks.

--
Rod Smith, rodsmith@rodsbooks.com
http://www.rodsbooks.com