Damn, I can't seem to figure this one out. I'm running slackware 9.1,
2.6.1 kernel with Samba and tryin to figure out VPN. I want to connect to
my company's ( Microsoft house ) through a VPN connection, I have seem a
couple different mothods to this; one requires a kernel patch ( this seems
a little messy) and the other one doesn't seem to integrate with Samba. I
like to think that I keep a tight box ( he he) and would like to find a
nice clean way of getting this going, I also running Drop-Line Gnome. so
I guess I'm asking, Has anyone been able to get VPN working? and if how?

Thanks in advance