Using win2k with two domains - SMB

This is a discussion on Using win2k with two domains - SMB ; Hi, I have a laptop that I want to belong to two domains: one at work (Win2k Active Directory) and one at home (samba). Is there any way to do this?...

  1. Using win2k with two domains

    Hi,

    I have a laptop that I want to belong to two domains: one at work
    (Win2k Active Directory) and one at home (samba). Is there any way to
    do this?

  2. Re: Using win2k with two domains

    In article <94780a39.0401111401.4c86e012@posting.google.com>,
    Jeff Christ wrote:
    > I have a laptop that I want to belong to two domains: one at work
    > (Win2k Active Directory) and one at home (samba). Is there any way to

    The Samba server should not need any special configuration, and it will
    not have a problem with a disloyal client.

    If you are asking how to set up the Windows client or server, this is
    perhaps not the best forum for such a query.
    --
    /dev/rob0 - preferred_email=i$((28*28+28))@softhome.net
    or put "not-spam" or "/dev/rob0" in Subject header to reply

+ Reply to Thread