I have the following setup. Bunch of Win2K clients. One Samba server.
Everything works fine (well, prettttty much).

However, I noticed recently that you cannot hide any folders from the
Windows client. When you "right-click" and check the hide attribute.
Windows lets you do it. But nothing happens.

By the way I am able to do the following:
1) Hide any files (also residing on the Samba server) by doing the same.
2) I can also hide any folders which do _not_ reside on the Samba
server. So, I can hide any folders local to the system, or even
residing on another system.

I understand how Samba maps various Windows attributes to Unix. I was
just wondering if anyone else ever ran into the same problem.

Thanks,
Sunny