Samba 3.0.2pre1 Available for Download - SMB

  2. Re: Samba 3.0.2pre1 Available for Download

    Gerald (Jerry) Carter wrote:
    > Common bugs fixed in this preview release include:
    > o Logging onto a Samba domain from Windows XP clients.

    Where can I find details on this bug, like the Bugzilla number? I've got
    a XP pro client which joins my Samba 3.0.0 domain, but then gives
    "domain unvailable" errors after a day or two. Might this be what I'm
    seeing?

    Ben

+ Reply to Thread