I've just upgraded my Redhat 9.0 Samba to Samba 3.0, which is acting
as a PDC for my network. I can log into the domain. I can see the
server shares and the logon script maps them appropriately. However,
when mapping to my home drive (in smb.conf: logon drive = H, I'm
prompted for a password because it says my password is incorrect. I
enter the password I use to log into the domain, but it returns a
"System error 5" and tells me that access is denied. I don't get it.
I authenticate and map everything else, but my own home directory
won't let me in. I don't want to return to 2.2.8. Any ideas?
Thanks.