Hello,

I have got a domain and i want everyone to log on to the domain. When i want
the workstation change from workgroup to domain i need to fill in de account
that has the correct rights to do this but when i want to add userids i get
the message that the user could not be added because the following error has
occured: The trust relationship between this workstation and the primary
domain failed

could anyone tell me how i can add users so they can log on to the domain.
Every user can work from the workgroup and connect to the samba share.

Kind regards