Samba /roaming profiles - SMB

This is a discussion on Samba /roaming profiles - SMB ; Hello, I have a domain controler with mandrake 9.2 and samba, and users works on Windows (xp and nt4).. by connecting me on a windows2000 with a user's login , I find in the repertory shared of this user the ...

  1. Samba /roaming profiles

    Hello,

    I have a domain controler with mandrake 9.2 and samba, and users works on
    Windows (xp and nt4).. by connecting me on a windows2000 with a user's login , I
    find in the repertory shared of this user the roaming profile... how to make not
    to use roaming profiles (I want to only use local profiles)?

    thank you very much

    and to excuse me for the errors of language

    Christophe
    --
    Ce message a ete poste via la plateforme Web club-Internet.fr
    This message has been posted by the Web platform club-Internet.fr

    http://forums.club-internet.fr/

  2. Re: Samba /roaming profiles

    in [global] use Logon Path =

    "christophe" wrote in message

    > Hello,
    >
    > I have a domain controler with mandrake 9.2 and samba, and users works on
    > Windows (xp and nt4).. by connecting me on a windows2000 with a user's

    login , I
    > find in the repertory shared of this user the roaming profile... how to

    make not
    > to use roaming profiles (I want to only use local profiles)?
    >
    > thank you very much
    >
    > and to excuse me for the errors of language
    >
    > Christophe
    > --
    > Ce message a ete poste via la plateforme Web club-Internet.fr
    > This message has been posted by the Web platform club-Internet.fr
    >
    > http://forums.club-internet.fr/

+ Reply to Thread