Hello to all,
I hope I am in the correct group.
I have a problem with my Linux Client which is connecting to shares on
Linux Samba Server. The connect to the share works fine but there is a
problem with the file permissions: The local user (which is not the
same as the one on Samba Server) is after he connects to the share
(via fstab), owner of every file and so he has the permisssion to
manipulate the files from all users. The perms on the server are 0750
and the client changes the owner to himself and perms to 0755.
Is anyone here experienced with this problem? (Samba Server Version
2.2.5)
I think there should be a server parameter which can control this?
Many thanks
Stefan