LDAP Account Manager Beta1 released
LDAP Account Manager (LAM) 0.4 - October 29th, 2003
A web frontend for managing accounts stored in an openLDAP server.
The LDAP Account Manager team is pleased to release the first beta
version of LAM.
LAM is a set of PHP-scripts to administrate entries of a LDAP server.
User, group and Samba accounts can be displayed, searched, filtered,
added, removed and edited over an easy to use web interface. Even the
configuration options are embedded in the interface.
This is a beta version, do not use it in a productive environment!
- management of Unix user and group accounts (posixAccount/posixGroup)
- management of Samba 2.x/3 user and host accounts
- profiles for account creation
- editor for organizational units (OU)
- account creation via file upload
- automatic creation/deletion of home directories
- setting quotas
- support for LDAP+SSL
- multi-language support (English, German)
- multiple configuration files
- PDF output for user/group/host accounts
- supports multiple password hashes
This software is available under the GNU General Public License V2.0.
You can get the newest version at [url]http://lam.sf.net[/url].
File formats: RPM, DEB, tar.gz
There is also a FreeBSD port.
As this is a beta release of LAM there will be some bugs in our
code. If you find one please file a bug report. For questions or
implementing new features please use the forum and feature request
tracker at our Sourceforge homepage [url]http://www.sf.net/projects/lam[/url].
Author & Copyright:
Copyright (C) 2003:
Michael Duergner <email@example.com>
Roland Gruber <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Tilo Lutz <email@example.com>
Leonhard Walchshäusl <firstname.lastname@example.org>