I've been printing to my network printer from Windows Server 2003 guest OS
without any trouble for several weeks. However, printing has stopped
working completely. Every time I go to print from a Windows app, it just
hangs. In the Windows Printer and Faxes Section there is an error message
next to my printer: "Printer not found on server, unable to connect". My
smb.conf file though hasn't been modified since I installed Vmware, so I
don't know why it's suddenly stopped working. Here's the relevant sections
from my smb.conf file:

[global]
interfaces=vmnet1 vmnet8
workgroup = LIBRANET
server string = %h server (Samba %v)
passdb backend = smbpasswd, guest
passwd program = /usr/bin/passwd %u
passwd chat = *Enter\snew\sUNIX\spassword:* %n\n
*Retype\snew\sUNIX\spassword:* %n\n . syslog = 0
log file = /var/log/samba/log.%m
max log size = 1000

[printers]
comment = All Printers