Hello,
I have a share which should be open for reading to all users in our network.
Samba (3.0) is running on Red Hat 8. The client is running Windows NT on
network which has Active Directory in use.

When trying smbclient from localhost with any username and password it works
as it shuold work. But from Windows NT machine I am not able to log in
without user/pass. I have created so called admin account for that share and
when trying to log in from the NT-machine with those user/pass it works
fine.
I found out from the log that the anonymous login is succesful for the NT
machine but after that it gives an error message: NT_STATUS_BAD_NETWORK_NAME

Any idea why it is acting like that?

Regards,
Janne