Trap windows SMB requests - SMB

This is a discussion on Trap windows SMB requests - SMB ; Hi, I want to trap any SMB requests coming from a windows machine (I want to write a program that runs on the computer that is making the requests) so that I can re-route the requests to a different location. ...

  1. Trap windows SMB requests

    Hi,
    I want to trap any SMB requests coming from a windows machine (I want
    to write a program that runs on the computer that is making the
    requests) so that I can re-route the requests to a different location.
    How can I go about doing this in windows? Is there something similar
    to a layered service provider APOI I can use?

    Thanks
    Lyle

  2. Re: Trap windows SMB requests

+ Reply to Thread