SuSE 8.2
Samba 2.2.7a
Cups
New installation and I'm learning fast, but am having problems with
printing.
I took a printer offline (hit the off line button) to do some testing.
Printer is set up on a raw queue with drivers on the windows boxes.
I sent a print job and it stayed in the cups queue until I put it back
on line, but now new jobs will not get sent to cups. Windows says
"user intervetion required" use printer off line....
Samba is not showing anything in the log file (log level 3) -- doesn't
appear to be getting there.
Is this a windows issue/cups/samba ?
How do I get the connection restored?
Printer works fine from Linux box it is connected to.
Mark B.