I compiled samba release candidate 2 yesterday without any errors.
Today I noticed rc3 was available and downloaded the source,
configured it with the same parameter as rc2:

../configure --with-krb5=/usr/local/bin

But this time the 'make' returned the following errors:

Compiling libads/kerberos.c
libads/kerberos.c: In function `kerberos_kinit_password':
libads/kerberos.c:84: warning: passing arg 6 of
`krb5_get_init_creds_password' d
iscards qualifiers from pointer
target type
Compiling libads/util.c
Compiling libads/kerberos_verify.c
libads/kerberos_verify.c: In function `create_keytab':
libads/kerberos_verify.c:77: error: structure has no member named
`keyblock'
make: *** [libads/kerberos_verify.o] Error 1

I am using the MIT development libraries. The release notes indicate
there are 'Campatibility and compile fixes with Heimdal Kerberos' in
rc3. Did this break MIT kerberos? Or do I need to change some
parameters in my configure? Thanks for any help here. I am running on
SuSE 8.2.

Curtis Grote
Memorial Hospital