Matthias:

I was wondering if you had any new info regarding this problem. All of a
sudden,
my Samba server is no longer working. When I run "smbclient -L server", the
command dies with the message "protocol negotiation error".

The samba server isn't visible in any browse lists now on any of the PCs....

PLEASE let me know if you've made any headway with this problem...

Thanks,

Lisa
news:8341ec32.0308120330.5443a44d@posting.google.c om...