Running AIX 4.3.3 w/ML10, compiling Samba 2.2.8a...

If I compile normally everything wokrs great, except for user authentication
which needs AFS. I redownloaded the latest source code and it doesn't look
like the afs files are in there. The commands I used to get to the following
errors are as follows:

1) ./configure --with-afs (completes without errors)
2) make, which gives me this...

Compiling passdb/secrets.c
passdb/secrets.c: In function `secrets_fetch':
passdb/secrets.c:59: warning: assignment discards qualifiers from pointer
target type
passdb/secrets.c: In function `secrets_store':
passdb/secrets.c:74: warning: assignment discards qualifiers from pointer
target type
passdb/secrets.c:76: warning: assignment discards qualifiers from pointer
target type
passdb/secrets.c: In function `secrets_delete':
passdb/secrets.c:89: warning: assignment discards qualifiers from pointer
target type
Compiling passdb/pass_check.c
passdb/pass_check.c:34: afs/stds.h: A file or directory in the path name
does not exist.
passdb/pass_check.c:35: afs/kautils.h: A file or directory in the path name
does not exist.