As the subject says...
Printer is attached to Win98 box.
Wanting to print from Redhat 7.3 to printer.
Using SMB I can get to the printer, and the output
isn't unreadable but not usable. I've tried various
driver selections though it seems most recommend
the BJC-7004 -> bjc800 driver. The printer is
the Canon i850. Has anyone made this combination
work and if so what are your selections via printconf
tool ? Or should I use some other tool or some other
approach completely. I thought this would be easier then
connecting the printer to Linux box, setting up SAMBA, and
then having all my PCs print to SAMBA.

jon