is it possible to setup some users roaming, some local? - SMB

This is a discussion on is it possible to setup some users roaming, some local? - SMB ; Is it possible to setup samba so that some users have roaming profiles, others have local profiles? Thanks in advance, Chris...

  1. is it possible to setup some users roaming, some local?

    Is it possible to setup samba so that some users have roaming
    profiles, others have local profiles?

    Thanks in advance,

    Chris

  2. Re: is it possible to setup some users roaming, some local?

    nadsinoz@hotmail.com (chris) wrote in
    news:b8996f29.0307040446.2fd08001@posting.google.c om:

    > Is it possible to setup samba so that some users have roaming
    > profiles, others have local profiles?
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    >
    > Chris

    It's the clients choice to use roaming or local...
    Under NT4 "my computer - properties - profiles - change type"

    cu

    XNews client/poster - http://xnews.newsguy.com

+ Reply to Thread