Attention all USENETizens reading this notice!

On the alt.usenet.kooks ballot this month is the infamous net-kook Alan
Connor, who has been posting under the nom de net of "Sidney Lambe" to
four of the groups in the newsgroups line. He has also recently, and
notoriously, posted to many of the same groups, along with
alt.religion.scientology, as "Tom Newton," where he introduced himself
to whole new generation of USENET users (hi, Anonymous, formerly of
Enturbulation, now of Why We Protest). Of course, no listing of the
groups in which Alan/Tom/Sidney has haunted would be complete without
NANAE.

While Tom has won Clueless Newbie of the Month, Coward of the Month, and
Order of the Holey Sockpuppet, he has never won Kook of the Month, even
though he's been on the ballot twice before. This month, he's on the
ballot again for the top honor. May the third time be a charm!

Also on the ballot is Gregory Hall for those of you on
news.software.readers, where he occasionally manages to poke his nose
in. Greg/Captain Neal is up for Tony Sidaway Drama Queen and Order of
the Holey Sockpuppet.

Finally, be sure to take a good look at the rest of the ballot. There
are other notorious net-kooks with whom you may be familiar.

Deadline is in 7.5 hours (23:59:59 EST), so do hurry!

~ Pinku

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler wrote in

--
Pinku-Sensei
FNVW of AUK