Come on, rabid ultra right-wingers, suck it up! - Slackware

This is a discussion on Come on, rabid ultra right-wingers, suck it up! - Slackware ; To all the enraged ultra right-wingers who hang in this NG and can't stand the US election results, I say SUCK IT UP LOSERS! You lost this election BIG TIME and it's a hell of a GOOD THING! REAL DEMOCRACY ...

  1. Come on, rabid ultra right-wingers, suck it up!

    To all the enraged ultra right-wingers who hang in this NG and can't stand
    the US election results, I say SUCK IT UP LOSERS! You lost this election
    BIG TIME and it's a hell of a GOOD THING!

    REAL DEMOCRACY has prevailed yesterday night. I say UP YOURS with your
    obsolete "CON-servative" BULL**** rhetoric. The US is finally ousting the
    WORST ADMINISTRATION it has ever had in its history.

    I say GOOD RIDDANCE!!!!!

    Yesterday night, REAL americans have finally prevailed.

    SUCK IT UP "CON-servatives"!!!!!

  2. Re: Come on, rabid ultra right-wingers, suck it up!

    Wed, 05 Nov 2008 12:22:10 -0500, conservatives suck yelled┬*:

    > To all the enraged ultra right-wingers who hang in this NG and can't

    Don't be that noisy, you're telling stories, this is aols, people here are
    supposed to have a brain i-e there can't possibly be "ultra right-wingers" in
    this group except some trolls you can killfile or simply ignore so as not
    being a bore to the rest with the reflected noise from missing matter.

  3. Re: Come on, rabid ultra right-wingers, suck it up!

    On Wed, 05 Nov 2008 17:48:40 +0000, Loki Harfagr wrote:

    > Wed, 05 Nov 2008 12:22:10 -0500, conservatives suck yelled┬*:
    >
    >> To all the enraged ultra right-wingers who hang in this NG and can't

    > Don't be that noisy, you're telling stories, this is aols, people here
    > are
    > supposed to have a brain i-e there can't possibly be "ultra
    > right-wingers" in this group except some trolls you can killfile or
    > simply ignore so as not being a bore to the rest with the reflected
    > noise from missing matter.

    aols -- advocacy of liberal suckage ???

    yeah i know, i shouldn't try to get in the mind of loonies

  4. Re: Come on, rabid ultra right-wingers, suck it up!

    conservatives suck wrote:
    >To all the enraged ultra right-wingers

    "You guys were assholes for the last 8 years! Now it's our turn to be
    the assholes!"

    Yeah, you show 'em, man.

    -Beej

  5. OT: Re: Come on, rabid , giddyup!

    Wed, 05 Nov 2008 18:06:41 +0000, goarilla did cat┬*:

    > On Wed, 05 Nov 2008 17:48:40 +0000, Loki Harfagr wrote:
    >
    >> Wed, 05 Nov 2008 12:22:10 -0500, conservatives suck yelled┬*:
    >>
    >>> To all the enraged ultra right-wingers who hang in this NG and can't

    >> Don't be that noisy, you're telling stories, this is aols, people here
    >> are
    >> supposed to have a brain i-e there can't possibly be "ultra
    >> right-wingers" in this group except some trolls you can killfile or
    >> simply ignore so as not being a bore to the rest with the reflected
    >> noise from missing matter.

    > aols -- advocacy of liberal suckage ???

    ,-) though 'abandon of loose semen' would seem more
    appropriate to the 4[23]d prez departure ;D)

    > yeah i know, i shouldn't try to get in the mind of loonies

    Well, I don't know if the OP's a real loony or if he's
    just a bit excited at the moment, I just thought he was noisy
    and not in the proper place to be it.

    Think not to what your distro can do for you but think about
    what you can do... oh, well, not such a good ref. after all...

  6. Re: Come on, rabid ultra right-wingers, suck it up!

    On Wed, 05 Nov 2008 12:22:10 -0500, conservatives suck wrote:

    > To all the enraged ultra right-wingers who hang in this NG and can't
    > stand the US election results, I say SUCK IT UP LOSERS! You lost this
    > election BIG TIME and it's a hell of a GOOD THING!
    >
    > REAL DEMOCRACY has prevailed yesterday night. I say UP YOURS with your
    > obsolete "CON-servative" BULL**** rhetoric. The US is finally ousting
    > the WORST ADMINISTRATION it has ever had in its history.
    >
    > I say GOOD RIDDANCE!!!!!
    >
    > Yesterday night, REAL americans have finally prevailed.
    >
    > SUCK IT UP "CON-servatives"!!!!!

    I agree with this poast.

    --
    "All SubGenius, all the time!"
    SubGenius Radio - "Bob's" Golden Stream

  7. Re: Come on, rabid ultra right-wingers, suck it up!

    conservatives suck wrote:
    > To all the enraged ultra right-wingers who hang in this NG and can't stand
    > the US election results, I say SUCK IT UP LOSERS! You lost this election
    > BIG TIME and it's a hell of a GOOD THING!
    >
    > REAL DEMOCRACY has prevailed yesterday night. I say UP YOURS with your
    > obsolete "CON-servative" BULL**** rhetoric. The US is finally ousting the
    > WORST ADMINISTRATION it has ever had in its history.
    >
    > I say GOOD RIDDANCE!!!!!
    >
    > Yesterday night, REAL americans have finally prevailed.
    >
    > SUCK IT UP "CON-servatives"!!!!!

    left and right are just different sides of the same sewage-spilling
    faucet...

  8. Re: Come on, rabid ultra right-wingers, suck it up!

    On Nov 5, 11:22*am, conservatives suck
    wrote:
    > To all the enraged ultra right-wingers who hang in this NG and can't stand
    > the US election results, I say SUCK IT UP LOSERS! *You lost this election
    > BIG TIME and it's a hell of a GOOD THING!
    >
    > REAL DEMOCRACY has prevailed yesterday night. I say UP YOURS with your
    > obsolete "CON-servative" BULL**** rhetoric. *The US is finally ousting the
    > WORST ADMINISTRATION it has ever had in its history. *
    >
    > I say GOOD RIDDANCE!!!!!
    >
    > Yesterday night, REAL americans have finally prevailed.
    >
    > SUCK IT UP "CON-servatives"!!!!!

    And the democrat congress that ignored the signs and caused the fannie
    may and freddy mac disaster and everything that has since followed is
    just aok with you?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPSDnGMzIdo

    Too bad you children don't see things as they really are. You are so
    sheltered.

  9. Re: Come on, rabid ultra right-wingers, suck it up!

    On Thu, 06 Nov 2008 07:40:33 -0800, someone posting as Bryman85
    purportedly wrote:

    > AppleWebKit/525.19 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/0.3.154.9
    > Safari/525.19,gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe

    Ahem...

    --
    poking dumbasses in the forehead, till my finger hurts.

  10. Re: Come on, rabid ultra right-wingers, suck it up!

    On 2008-11-06, Chris Sorenson wrote:
    > conservatives suck wrote:
    >> To all the enraged ultra right-wingers who hang in this NG and can't stand
    >> the US election results, I say SUCK IT UP LOSERS! You lost this election
    >> BIG TIME and it's a hell of a GOOD THING!
    >>
    >> REAL DEMOCRACY has prevailed yesterday night. I say UP YOURS with your
    >> obsolete "CON-servative" BULL**** rhetoric. The US is finally ousting the
    >> WORST ADMINISTRATION it has ever had in its history.
    >>
    >> I say GOOD RIDDANCE!!!!!
    >>
    >> Yesterday night, REAL americans have finally prevailed.
    >>
    >> SUCK IT UP "CON-servatives"!!!!!

    > left and right are just different sides of the same sewage-spilling
    > faucet...

    Even the left of the US is pretty right-winged to dutch standards.

  11. Re: Come on, rabid ultra right-wingers, suck it up!

    On Thu, 06 Nov 2008 10:41:51 -0600, wordsmith wrote:

    > On Thu, 06 Nov 2008 07:40:33 -0800, someone posting as Bryman85
    > purportedly wrote:

    >> AppleWebKit/525.19 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/0.3.154.9
    >> Safari/525.19,gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe

    > Ahem...

    Wordsmith must be DanC's sock puppet!

    --
    Chick Tower

    For e-mail: aols2 DOT sent DOT towerboy AT xoxy DOT net

  12. Re: Come on, rabid ultra right-wingers, suck it up!

    On Thu, 06 Nov 2008 10:41:51 -0600, wordsmith wrote:

    > On Thu, 06 Nov 2008 07:40:33 -0800, someone posting as Bryman85
    > purportedly wrote:

    >> AppleWebKit/525.19 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/0.3.154.9
    >> Safari/525.19,gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe

    > Ahem...

    Wordsmith must be DanC's sock puppet!

    --
    Chick Tower

    For e-mail: aols2 DOT sent DOT towerboy AT xoxy DOT net

  13. Re: Come on, rabid ultra right-wingers, suck it up!

    Beej Jorgensen wrote:

    > conservatives suck wrote:
    >>To all the enraged ultra right-wingers

    > "You guys were assholes for the last 8 years! Now it's our turn to be
    > the assholes!"
    >
    > Yeah, you show 'em, man.
    >
    > -Beej

    One does worry that that is reasonable summary of the political system.
    Hopefully most politicians are pragmatic rather than idealogical, but a lot
    don't sound that way.

    --
    http://www.petezilla.co.uk

  14. Re: Come on, rabid ultra right-wingers, suck it up!

    wrote:

    > To all the enraged ultra right-wingers who hang in this NG and can't
    > stand
    > the US election results, I say SUCK IT UP LOSERS! You lost this election
    > BIG TIME and it's a hell of a GOOD THING!

    My Dear Mr. Conservatives Suck:

    Speaking as someone who voted the straight Democratic ticket in my state
    election, please allow me to ask you to go take it somewhere where someone
    gives a flying ****.

    Off topic scumbag.

    --
    Blogging from Pine View Farm (http://www.pineviewfarm.net)
    Updates daily. Worthwhile updates occasionally.

    Opera (http://www.opera.com), Fluxbox (http://www.fluxbox.org), and
    Slackware (http://www.slackware.com)--
    the ultimate internet experience.

  15. Re: Come on, rabid ultra right-wingers, suck it up!

    On 2008-11-08, Peter Chant wrote:

    > Hopefully most politicians are pragmatic rather than idealogical, but a lot
    > don't sound that way.

    Most of them are pragmatic--they do exactly what they need to do to get
    re-elected. Unfortunately that's often not in the best interests of
    either their electorate or their country.

    --keith

    (try just my userid to email me)