SLAX and Knoppix Multiboot USB Stick - Slackware

This is a discussion on SLAX and Knoppix Multiboot USB Stick - Slackware ; Here are some tutorials I've written about putting SLAX (and some others) on a multibooting USB flashdrive. Installing: http://www.ab9il.net/flashdrive-linux/flashlinux.html Customizing: http://www.ab9il.net/flashdrive-linux/flashlinux2.html My way to customize SLAX: http://www.ab9il.net/slax/slax-customization1.html Enjoy! Phil http://www.ab9il.net/ (Main Page)...

  1. SLAX and Knoppix Multiboot USB Stick

    Here are some tutorials I've written about putting SLAX (and some
    others) on a multibooting USB flashdrive.

    Installing: http://www.ab9il.net/flashdrive-linux/flashlinux.html

    Customizing: http://www.ab9il.net/flashdrive-linux/flashlinux2.html

    My way to customize SLAX: http://www.ab9il.net/slax/slax-customization1.html

    Enjoy!

    Phil
    http://www.ab9il.net/ (Main Page)

  2. Re: SLAX and Knoppix Multiboot USB Stick

    On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 08:54:26 -0700, ab9il.worldwide wrote:

    > Here are some tutorials I've written about putting SLAX (and some
    > others) on a multibooting USB flashdrive.
    >

    > Installing: http://www.ab9il.net/flashdrive-linux/flashlinux.html
    >
    > Customizing: http://www.ab9il.net/flashdrive-linux/flashlinux2.html
    >
    > My way to customize SLAX:
    > http://www.ab9il.net/slax/slax-customization1.html

    My eyes! My eyes! Bright blue background with black text. Aaargh!

    You owe me a pair of dark glasses and an SVN copy of Lynx.

    Nice tutorial though, thanks. :-)

  3. Re: SLAX and Knoppix Multiboot USB Stick

    On Oct 24, 11:54*am, ab9il.worldw...@gmail.com wrote:
    > Here are some tutorials I've written about putting SLAX (and some
    > others) on a *multibooting USB flashdrive.
    >
    > Installing: *http://www.ab9il.net/flashdrive-linux/flashlinux.html
    >
    > Customizing:http://www.ab9il.net/flashdrive-linux/flashlinux2.html
    >
    > My way to customize SLAX: *http://www.ab9il.net/slax/slax-customization1.html
    >
    > Enjoy!
    >
    > Philhttp://www.ab9il.net/* (Main Page)

    Tnx fer the info! BTW, great website, I bookmarked it...

    kb1gej

+ Reply to Thread