OT: pan filter problem - Slackware

This is a discussion on OT: pan filter problem - Slackware ; any clues why I can't filter this sender out? ±DoügßÇ -- if it was easy, everyone would do it...

  1. OT: pan filter problem

    --
    if it was easy, everyone would do it

  2. Re: OT: pan filter problem

    * wordsmith wrote in alt.os.linux.slackware:

    > any clues why I can't filter this sender out?
    >
    > ±DoügßÇ

    Unfortuantley, Xnews does not show the user properly, but, can you show
    your score file entry?

    --
    David

  3. Re: OT: pan filter problem

    wordsmith@work.com wrote :

    > any clues why I can't filter this sender out?
    >
    > Dog

    Most likely because Pan is confused by some of the characters he's
    using. But Pan can use regular expressions so try this rule:
    "Author" "matches regex" "no.nen@now\.com"
    --
    Thomas O.

  4. Re: OT: pan filter problem

    On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 18:46:16 +0200, someone posting as Thomas Overgaard
    purportedly wrote:

    > wordsmith@work.com wrote :
    >
    >> any clues why I can't filter this sender out?
    >>
    >> ±DoügßÇ

    > Most likely because Pan is confused by some of the characters he's
    > using. But Pan can use regular expressions so try this rule: "Author"
    > "matches regex" "no.nen@now\.com"

    excellent...thank-you kindly

    --
    if it was easy, everyone would do it