Re: How to change eth0 from Gigabit to 100 MBit? - Slackware

This is a discussion on Re: How to change eth0 from Gigabit to 100 MBit? - Slackware ; ["Followup-To:" header set to comp.os.linux.misc.] Maxwell Lol wrote: > Sidney Lambe writes: > >> Look at this hypocrite: He wants to improve the usenet and >> then violates the netiquette with that oversized and rude >> sig. > > Now ...

  1. Re: How to change eth0 from Gigabit to 100 MBit?

    Maxwell Lol wrote:
    > Sidney Lambe writes:
    >
    >> Look at this hypocrite: He wants to improve the usenet and
    >> then violates the netiquette with that oversized and rude
    >> sig.

    > Now THAT'S the Alan Connor I remember. Okay - I'm convinced.

    http://groups.google.com/groups?q=au...2008&safe=off&

    Why do all these stupid and dishonest losers with a 1000 names
    apiece want to believe I'm some bogeyman from the usenet's past?
    Why do they think that I or anyone else cares about the subject
    or what people with zero credibility think?

    "Maxwell Lol" wasn't even posting on the usenet when that character
    was around. Not even close. He's only got 1450 posts.

    I've been on the usenet longer than he has.

    Or rather, longer than this troll has been using the name "Maxwell Lol".

    If only my enemies in the real world were as incompetent and
    pathetic as this fellow.

    So Dan C, how's it going? You ever going to get a life?

    When are you going to learn that I don't care what you think or
    post?

    Nobody does. If you had any credibility you wouldn't have to change
    your name like a whore changes her panties.

    Do you realize that this makes over 80 of your aliases I've killfiled?

    Sid

    --
    contact: http://tinyurl.com/5jxzoj
    googlegroups users see:

  2. Re: How to change eth0 from Gigabit to 100 MBit?

    Sidney Lambe writes:

    > Why do all these stupid and dishonest losers with a 1000 names
    > apiece want to believe I'm some bogeyman from the usenet's past?
    > Why do they think that I or anyone else cares about the subject
    > or what people with zero credibility think?
    >
    > "Maxwell Lol" wasn't even posting on the usenet when that character
    > was around. Not even close. He's only got 1450 posts.
    >
    > I've been on the usenet longer than he has.

    Hello, old-timer..........

    > Or rather, longer than this troll has been using the name "Maxwell Lol".

    That's interesting Sidney - a quick peek at Google groups only shows
    *you* posting since June 2008.

    > If only my enemies in the real world were as incompetent and
    > pathetic as this fellow.

    > Do you realize that this makes over 80 of your aliases I've killfiled?

    We were talking about the real world here, right?

    atb

    Glyn
    --
    RTFM http://www.tldp.org/index.html
    GAFC http://slackbook.org/ The Official Source :-)

  3. Re: How to change eth0 from Gigabit to 100 MBit?

    Sidney "Alan Connor" Lambe writes:

    > http://groups.google.com/groups?q=au...2008&safe=off&

    Sockpuppet accusations. Check.

    > Why do all these stupid and dishonest losers with a 1000 names
    > apiece want to believe I'm some bogeyman from the usenet's past?

    Here's another Alan Connor's character. When multiple people complain
    about his character flaws, it's not because they all form separate
    opinions. Instead, it's a single person with thousands of names.

    Alan can admit that is ONE idiot thinks he's a troll, but refuses to
    realize that thousands of people feel that way. After all, with Alan's
    ego, this in inconceivable.

    > I've been on the usenet longer than he has.
    >
    > Or rather, longer than this troll has been using the name "Maxwell Lol".

    A great demonstration of your inability to recognize a troll.
    Which is why you are unable to recognize your own character flaws.

    > If only my enemies in the real world were as incompetent and
    > pathetic as this fellow.

    Personal attack. Check!

    And I forgot to mention Alan Connor's bug-in-the-ass about
    netiquette. Such as him posting long tirades about long signatures,
    to the point that his Briebardt index rises above spam levels.

    And Alan Connor's tirade about certain types of technology. He rarely
    shares his "super elite" code because it will be obvious that he is a
    terrible software writer. So he rants and rails about technology, to
    the point of being obsessive.

    It used to be his elite mail anti-spam system.
    And now KDE is his favorite tirade.
    Watch him ignore factual criticisms of his technology rants.
    It's easier to attack the person than facts.

    > So Dan C, how's it going? You ever going to get a life?

    Again - he is unable to understand that more than ONE person thinks
    he's a troll.

    > Nobody does. If you had any credibility you wouldn't have to change
    > your name like a whore changes her panties.

    It's interesting to note that when people insult another, they always
    use phrases that they personally would find hurtful if someone called them that.

    So it's interesting that Alan Connor, famous for changing his names when
    people killfile him, uses such a phrase.

    > Do you realize that this makes over 80 of your aliases I've killfiled?

    Alan always publicly announce entries into his kill file. But like a
    crack addict, he just can't help himself from reading responses from
    people he killfiled.

    Alan is addicted to the flames he creates. He's not interested in factual discussion.
    He'd rather feed the flames.

+ Reply to Thread