Re: WTF is it with ubuntu? - Slackware

This is a discussion on Re: WTF is it with ubuntu? - Slackware ; On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 11:27:51 -0700, Sid Vicious wrote: > So. You couldn't push this Allan Connor fellow around either. > > Too bad he's not around. Anyone who has a bunch of assholes like you for > enemies ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Results 121 to 129 of 129

  1. Re: WTF is it with Sid Vicious?

    On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 11:27:51 -0700, Sid Vicious wrote:

    > So. You couldn't push this Allan Connor fellow around either.
    >
    > Too bad he's not around. Anyone who has a bunch of assholes like you for
    > enemies has got to have something going for him.

    This is just too funny, using an alter ego to praise oneself.
    --
    Chick Tower

    For e-mail: aols2 DOT sent DOT towerboy AT xoxy DOT net

  2. Re: WTF is it with Sid Vicious?

    On Thu, 23 Oct 2008, Chick Tower wrote:

    > On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 11:27:51 -0700, Sid Vicious wrote:
    >
    >> So. You couldn't push this Allan Connor fellow around either.
    >>
    >> Too bad he's not around. Anyone who has a bunch of assholes like you for
    >> enemies has got to have something going for him.

    > This is just too funny, using an alter ego to praise oneself.

    "Sid Vicious"?

    And all this time, I kept thinking about "The Who", as in "The Who Sell
    Out".

    Michael

  3. Re: WTF is it with Sid Vicious?

    On 2008-10-24, Michael Black wrote:

    > "Sid Vicious"?

    howzabout Sad Viscous, as in pathetic slime......

    nb

  4. Re: Slackware Sells Out To KDE/Gnome (was: Re: WTF is it with ubuntu?)

    wordsmith writes:

    Wordsmith indeed!

    > In the meantime, would you kindly **** off? You're so boring, my nipples
    > fell off and one of them rolled under the stove.

    Modquote anyone?

    atb

    Glyn
    --
    RTFM http://www.tldp.org/index.html
    GAFC http://slackbook.org/ The Official Source :-)

  5. Re: Slackware Sells Out To KDE/Gnome

    Hallo, Glyn,

    Du meintest am 24.10.08:

    >> In the meantime, would you kindly **** off? You're so boring, my
    >> nipples fell off and one of them rolled under the stove.

    > Modquote anyone?

    "Modquote" shouldn't be the attic for insults or the archive for trolls.

    Viele Gruesse
    Helmut

    "Ubuntu" - an African word, meaning "Slackware is too hard for me"

  6. Re: Slackware Sells Out To KDE/Gnome

    helmut@hullen.de (Helmut Hullen) writes:

    > Hallo, Glyn,
    >
    > Du meintest am 24.10.08:
    >
    >>> In the meantime, would you kindly **** off? You're so boring, my
    >>> nipples fell off and one of them rolled under the stove.

    >> Modquote anyone?

    > "Modquote" shouldn't be the attic for insults or the archive for trolls.

    Why not? Why changed a good system?

    atb

    Glyn
    --
    RTFM http://www.tldp.org/index.html
    GAFC http://slackbook.org/ The Official Source :-)
    STFW http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...inux.slackware
    JFGI http://jfgi.us/

  7. Re: Slackware Sells Out To KDE/Gnome

    Hallo, Glyn,

    Du meintest am 24.10.08:

    >>> Modquote anyone?

    >> "Modquote" shouldn't be the attic for insults or the archive for
    >> trolls.

    > Why not? Why changed a good system?

    Trolls should be ignored, not archived. And comments to troll postings
    are mostly off topic - nothing to archive.

    Viele Gruesse
    Helmut

  8. Re: Slackware Sells Out To KDE/Gnome

    helmut@hullen.de (Helmut Hullen) writes:

    > Hallo, Glyn,
    >
    > Du meintest am 24.10.08:

    >>> "Modquote" shouldn't be the attic for insults or the archive for
    >>> trolls.

    >> Why not? Why changed a good system?

    > Trolls should be ignored, not archived. And comments to troll postings
    > are mostly off topic - nothing to archive.

    And that is a comment on a comment on a comment on a troll-posting......

    Perhaps you need to take you own advice?

    atb

    Glyn
    --
    RTFM http://www.tldp.org/index.html
    GAFC http://slackbook.org/ The Official Source :-)
    STFW http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...inux.slackware
    JFGI http://jfgi.us/

  9. Re: Slackware Sells Out To KDE/Gnome

    On Fri, 24 Oct 2008, Glyn Millington wrote:

    > helmut@hullen.de (Helmut Hullen) writes:
    >
    >> Hallo, Glyn,
    >>
    >> Du meintest am 24.10.08:

    >>> Modquote anyone?

    >> "Modquote" shouldn't be the attic for insults or the archive for trolls.

    > Why not? Why changed a good system?

    agreed

    --
    Res