Slackware 13.0? - Slackware

This is a discussion on Slackware 13.0? - Slackware ; me@privacy.net wrote: >s. keeling wrote: >>me@privacy.net : >>> >>> Are you aware that the word "Gullible" is not found in any online >>> dictionary or spell checker? >> >>Perhaps, for some vanishinly small value of "any": >> >>From The Collaborative ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 42 of 42

  1. Re: Slackware 13.0?

    me@privacy.net wrote:
    >s. keeling wrote:
    >>me@privacy.net :
    >>>
    >>> Are you aware that the word "Gullible" is not found in any online
    >>> dictionary or spell checker?

    >>Perhaps, for some vanishinly small value of "any":
    >>
    >>From The Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.48 [gcide]:
    >>
    >> Gullible \Gul"li*ble\, a.
    >> Easily gulled; that may be duped. -- {Gul"li*bii`i*ty}, n.
    >> --Burke.
    >> [1913 Webster]

    >Did that hook in your mouth hurt when you took the bait?

    http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/aprilfool/index
    http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/test.html
    http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/test2.html
    http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/tests/hoaxphototest.html
    http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/tests/hoaxphototest2.html
    http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/tests/afquiz.html
    http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/tests/...christmas.html

  2. Re: Slackware 13.0?

    s. keeling wrote:

    > Gullible \Gul"li*ble\, a.
    > Easily gulled; that may be duped. -- {Gul"li*bii`i*ty}, n.
    > --Burke.
    > [1913 Webster]

    As you so cleverly demonstrated! ;-)

    Network and Systems analyst Concordia University

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3