Re: Can anyone recommend a good bandwidth meter for slack? - Slackware

This is a discussion on Re: Can anyone recommend a good bandwidth meter for slack? - Slackware ; On 2008-09-22, Frank Bell wrote: > Unfortunately, I'm a Comcast customer. Slack already comes with iptraf and netwatch. nb...

  1. Re: Can anyone recommend a good bandwidth meter for slack?

    On 2008-09-22, Frank Bell wrote:
    > Unfortunately, I'm a Comcast customer.

    Slack already comes with iptraf and netwatch.

    nb

  2. Re: Can anyone recommend a good bandwidth meter for slack?

    On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 17:51:00 -0400, notbob wrote:

    > On 2008-09-22, Frank Bell wrote:
    >> Unfortunately, I'm a Comcast customer.

    > Slack already comes with iptraf and netwatch.

    Thanks. I'll look into them.

    And thanks to everyone who posted helpful, courteous responses.

    Or even responses that weren't helpful, but just fun parts of the
    discourse.

    Slack and Linux are so rich with features and capabilities that, although
    I've been able to do what I want with my network and website (and it took
    me three years of poking at my network to make it what I really want it to
    be), I've still got an awful lot to learn before I can even call myself,
    "middle school."

    --
    Blogging from Pine View Farm (http://www.pineviewfarm.net)
    Updates daily. Worthwhile updates occasionally.

    Opera (http://www.opera.com), Fluxbox (http://www.fluxbox.org), and
    Slackware (http://www.slackware.com)--
    the ultimate internet experience.

+ Reply to Thread