Re: Can anyone recommend a good bandwidth meter for slack? - Slackware

This is a discussion on Re: Can anyone recommend a good bandwidth meter for slack? - Slackware ; Frank Bell wrote: > Unfortunately, I'm a Comcast customer. > > http://www.comcast.net/terms/network/amendment/ Frank I trust you have read this edict from comcast http://www.comcast.net/newsgroups/...

  1. Re: Can anyone recommend a good bandwidth meter for slack?

    Frank Bell wrote:
    > Unfortunately, I'm a Comcast customer.
    >
    > http://www.comcast.net/terms/network/amendment/

    Frank I trust you have read this edict from comcast
    http://www.comcast.net/newsgroups/

  2. Re: Can anyone recommend a good bandwidth meter for slack?

    On Mon, 22 Sep 2008 09:19:29 -0400, microsys
    wrote:

    > Frank I trust you have read this edict from comcast
    > http://www.comcast.net/newsgroups/

    Nah, they got newsgroups after I already had a giganews account. I never
    bothered with Comcast newsgroups.

    It was one of those don't-fix-what-ain't-broke things.

+ Reply to Thread