New Slackware logo - Slackware

This is a discussion on New Slackware logo - Slackware ; ANC wrote: > Sidux is Debian based but it has some very good Linux developers (many > German) on its team. Ooooh, German! All righty, then! -- Old Man If all else fails, immortality can always be assured by spectacular ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Results 101 to 111 of 111

  1. Re: New Slackware logo

    --
    Old Man

    If all else fails, immortality can always be assured by spectacular error. -
    John Kenneth Galbraith

  2. Re: New Slackware logo

    Thomas Overgaard wrote:

    > And now you've animated me to create this:

    You are getting sleepy, veerrrry sleeppy....

    - Kurt

  3. Re: New Slackware logo

    Mark Madsen wrote:

    > At the moment I see the "slackware linux" logo on slackware.com, but the
    > "slamwars" logo is prominently displayed on the Wikipedia page for
    > Slackware....

    I've changed my mind, lets go with Slamwars, provided we can have "Darth
    Tux" as a mascot...

    Pete

    --
    http://www.petezilla.co.uk

  4. Re: New Slackware logo

    ANC wrote:

    > Slackwars? Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,... give me air... I need air... I've not
    > laughed so hard in years.

    Well, everyone else read it as slamwars but nevermind.

    --
    http://www.petezilla.co.uk

  5. Re: New Slackware logo

    ~kurt wrote:

    > Thomas Overgaard wrote:
    >>
    >> And now you've animated me to create this:
    >>

    > You are getting sleepy, veerrrry sleeppy....

    Excellent - that has to go on Slackware.com! Would qualify as most
    distracting logo ever.

    --
    http://www.petezilla.co.uk

  6. Re: New Slackware logo

    On 2008-10-02, Peter Chant wrote:
    > ANC wrote:
    >
    >> Slackwars? Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,... give me air... I need air... I've not
    >> laughed so hard in years.

    > Well, everyone else read it as slamwars but nevermind.

    Everyone else can read.

    --keith

    (try just my userid to email me)

  7. Re: New Slackware logo

    On Thu, 02 Oct 2008 00:26:23 +0100, Peter Chant wrote:

    > Mark Madsen wrote:
    >
    >> At the moment I see the "slackware linux" logo on slackware.com, but
    >> the "slamwars" logo is prominently displayed on the Wikipedia page for
    >> Slackware....

    > I've changed my mind, lets go with Slamwars, provided we can have "Darth
    > Tux" as a mascot...

    We already do. That pipe is actually a cunningly disguised lightsabre.

  8. Re: New Slackware logo

    In article <97gdr5xq14.ln2@phoenix.fire>,
    Peter Chant wrote:

    > ANC wrote:
    >
    > > Slackwars? Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,... give me air... I need air... I've not
    > > laughed so hard in years.

    > Well, everyone else read it as slamwars but nevermind.

    My eyes are not what they used to be. But "Slamwars?" That's even
    funnier. I mean you guys just have to be amused as hell. Slamwars? I'm
    laughing my ass off!

    Take heart. It's still the best distro that 1996 has to offer!

    Slamwars. Geez, Louise that IS funny. Come on. No matter how much you
    love this system you gotta admit "Slamwars" is funny as hell!

    How long will it be until someone comes out with a clone called
    Slamwars? The name beats hell out of Ubuntu or Mepis!

    ANC

  9. Re: New Slackware logo

    On Thu, 02 Oct 2008 01:11:53 +0100, Peter Chant wrote:

    >> Slackwars? Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,... give me air... I need air... I've not
    >> laughed so hard in years.

    > Well, everyone else read it as slamwars but nevermind.

    I just noticed the slamwars logo has appeared here since the last time I
    visited that group:

    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2205045267

  10. Re: New Slackware logo

    i hate the new logo.

  11. Re: New Slackware logo

    On Wed 10/22/2008 04:52:39 PM, jack schofield wrote:
    > i hate the new logo.

    Take it out then.
    --
    The sheep that fly over your head are soon to land.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6