Asus U3 Series Notebook - Slackware

This is a discussion on Asus U3 Series Notebook - Slackware ; Asus U3 series notebooks are very compact and stylish notebooks with 13.3" display and a full sized keyboard. Even though it lacks an optical drive, it remains a firm choice and provides a variety of features rarely seen on notebooks ...

  1. Asus U3 Series Notebook

    Asus U3 series notebooks are very compact and stylish notebooks with
    13.3" display and a full sized keyboard. Even though it lacks an
    optical drive, it remains a firm choice and provides a variety of
    features rarely seen on notebooks of its class.
    for more detail asus laptops log on to - http://www.naaptol.com/

  2. Re: Asus U3 Series Notebook

    naaptol3@gmail.com a écrit :
    > Asus U3 series notebooks are very compact and stylish notebooks with
    > 13.3" display and a full sized keyboard. Even though it lacks an
    > optical drive, it remains a firm choice and provides a variety of
    > features rarely seen on notebooks of its class.
    > for more detail asus laptops log on to - http://www.naaptol.com/

    Damn it ! I thought it was slackware related.

    *PLONK*

  3. Re: Asus U3 Series Notebook

    On Mon, 08 Sep 2008 00:11:58 -0700, naaptol3@gmail.com wrote:

    > Asus U3 series notebooks are very compact and stylish notebooks with
    > 13.3" display and a full sized keyboard. Even though it lacks an optical
    > drive, it remains a firm choice and provides a variety of features
    > rarely seen on notebooks of its class. for more detail asus laptops log
    > on to - http://www.naaptol.com/

    Isn't $37,500 a bit steep?

  4. Re: Asus U3 Series Notebook

    On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 19:54:36 +0000, Leonard the Committed sprout:

    > On Mon, 08 Sep 2008 00:11:58 -0700, naaptol3@gmail.com wrote:
    >
    >> Asus U3
    >> 13.3"

    > Isn't $37,500 a bit steep?

    No way, U2 used to be much more expensive for a single gig and
    AFAIR none of them could provide a 13.3" bore!

+ Reply to Thread