Re: Call for UDP: every peer except those downstream from my remailer - Slackware

This is a discussion on Re: Call for UDP: every peer except those downstream from my remailer - Slackware ; is it school holidays or something... Since friday night cleanfeed has removed a massive %85 more crap than it normally does, and then there is this trolls trash as well... even teh sendmail group has extra wankas in it. -- ...

  1. Re: Call for UDP: every peer except those downstream from my remailer

    --
    Cheers
    Res

    "The hopes we had, were much to high, way out of reach, but we have to
    try, no need to hide, no need to run, cause all the answers come one by
    one. The game will never be over, because we're keeping the dream alive"
    -Freiheit

  2. Re: Call for UDP: every peer except those downstream from my remailer

    Oh my some wanka in my establishment removed the blacklisting on google,
    I'll re-instate that now, and make a techs position vacant tomorrow

    On Sun, 31 Aug 2008, Res wrote:

    > is it school holidays or something... Since friday night cleanfeed has
    > removed a massive %85 more crap than it normally does, and then there is this
    > trolls trash as well... even teh sendmail group has extra wankas in it.

    --
    Cheers
    Res

    "The hopes we had, were much to high, way out of reach, but we have to
    try, no need to hide, no need to run, cause all the answers come one by
    one. The game will never be over, because we're keeping the dream alive"
    -Freiheit

  3. Re: Call for UDP: every peer except those downstream from my remailer

    Res wrote:
    > Oh my some wanka in my establishment removed the blacklisting on google,
    > I'll re-instate that now, and make a techs position vacant tomorrow

    > On Sun, 31 Aug 2008, Res wrote:
    >
    >> is it school holidays or something... Since friday night cleanfeed has
    >> removed a massive %85 more crap than it normally does, and then there
    >> is this trolls trash as well... even teh sendmail group has extra
    >> wankas in it.

    You might want to either give the tech his notice verbally or at the
    very least get Loki to write the termination notice for you, thus
    ensuring the tech knows what the **** you're on about.

    With kind regards

    Chu

+ Reply to Thread