    melt, things will get ugly.
    From: Dan C

    Every so often you will see a post letting people know that an
    updated Best of alt.os.linux.slackware Fortune Mod is available
    for download. The url is:

    This fortune mod is a collection of quotes either seen on AOLS
    or by AOLS regulars that were deemed so wise, funny, inflammatory
    or any combination of those that they were submitted for inclusion.

    Please take the time to follow the guidelines at the URL above
    and see to it that there will be a next release, as others have
    done to make the past releases possible.

  2. Re: [OT] FAQ Mod Quotes -- (updated: Sweetmorn, the 67th day of Bureaucracy in the YOLD 3171)

    ModQuote_FAQ@dev.null trolled:

    [gratuitous ascii "art" line deleted]

    > That should eventually get quite fast, as the friction of sliding will
    > melt the ice on the bottom of the turd, and it should really pick up
    > steam for a while. Eventually, though, when the turd itself begins to
    > melt, things will get ugly.
    > From: Dan C

    [second gratuitous ascii "art" line deleted]

    A new low has been reached. Now we are treated to an explanation
    of Dan C's masturbation technique.

    Gawd help us all.

    cordially, as always,

    rm