seamonkey? Or firefox/tbird? - Slackware

This is a discussion on seamonkey? Or firefox/tbird? - Slackware ; We have used firefox/tbird for years now, back when firefox was called something else. In fact we used firefox before that, when it was called something else again. What do folks have to say about seamonkey? We like it in ...

  1. seamonkey? Or firefox/tbird?

    We have used firefox/tbird for years now, back when firefox was
    called something else. In fact we used firefox before that, when it
    was called something else again.

    What do folks have to say about seamonkey? We like it in principal.
    And it does _not_ represent bloat as the entire package is tiny on a
    relatively modern system.

    cordially, as always,

    rm

  2. Re: seamonkey? Or firefox/tbird?

    rm@big.justlinux.ca trolled:
    > We have used firefox/tbird for years now, back when firefox was
    > called something else. In fact we used firefox before that, when it
    > was called something else again.
    >
    > What do folks have to say about seamonkey? We like it in principal.

    We like it in principle, as well...

    > And it does _not_ represent bloat as the entire package is tiny on a
    > relatively modern system.
    >
    > cordially, as always,
    >
    > rm

    cordially, as always,

    rm

  3. Re: seamonkey? Or firefox/tbird?

    According to :
    > rm@big.justlinux.ca trolled:
    > > We have used firefox/tbird for years now, back when firefox was
    > > called something else. In fact we used firefox before that, when it
    > > was called something else again.
    > >
    > > What do folks have to say about seamonkey? We like it in principal.

    > We like it in principle, as well...

    Why ask then if you like it ? Just stick with it.

    Xavier

  4. Re: seamonkey? Or firefox/tbird?

    Xavier Maillard wrote:

    > According to :
    >> rm@big.justlinux.ca trolled:
    >> > We have used firefox/tbird for years now, back when firefox was
    >> > called something else. In fact we used firefox before that, when it
    >> > was called something else again.
    >> >
    >> > What do folks have to say about seamonkey? We like it in principal.

    >> We like it in principle, as well...

    > Why ask then if you like it ? Just stick with it.
    >
    > Xavier

    try opera mail

  5. Re: seamonkey? Or firefox/tbird?

    wrote:

    > What do folks have to say about seamonkey? We like it in principal.
    > And it does _not_ represent bloat as the entire package is tiny on a
    > relatively modern system.

    I hate Firefox, and really like Seamonkey. I can never remember why until
    I occasionally decide to give Firefox another try (because I couldn't remember
    why I didn't like using it).

    It might just be because the first brower I ever used was Netscape, and Firefox
    is similar enough to Netscape, yet just different enough to make it frustrating
    to use, where as Seamonkey is still very much like Netscape.

    - Kurt

+ Reply to Thread