building kfsmd - Slackware

This is a discussion on building kfsmd - Slackware ; Hallo, I'd tried to compile the "kfsmd" source tarball. http://freshmeat.net/projects/kfsmd/ It asks for "stlport" and "libpgxx" - where in the slackware world can I find these packages? Yes - I can compile source packets. But I prefer not to do ...

  1. building kfsmd

    Hallo,

    I'd tried to compile the "kfsmd" source tarball.

    http://freshmeat.net/projects/kfsmd/

    It asks for "stlport" and "libpgxx" - where in the slackware world can I
    find these packages?

    Yes - I can compile source packets. But I prefer not to do all the work
    for my own and again and again if some nice guy has yet invented this
    part of the world.

    Viele Gruesse
    Helmut

  2. Re: building kfsmd

    On 2008-08-11, Helmut Hullen wrote:
    > Hallo,
    >
    > I'd tried to compile the "kfsmd" source tarball.
    >
    > http://freshmeat.net/projects/kfsmd/
    >
    > It asks for "stlport" and "libpgxx" - where in the slackware world can I
    > find these packages?
    >
    > Yes - I can compile source packets. But I prefer not to do all the work
    > for my own and again and again if some nice guy has yet invented this
    > part of the world.
    >
    > Viele Gruesse
    > Helmut
    >
    > "Ubuntu" - an African word, meaning "Slackware is too hard for me".

    i do not see any build scripts for those applications/libraries on
    http://slackbuilds.org/ but you could write your own build script or use
    their provided template and submit it afterwards.

    vb

+ Reply to Thread