Access Linux server from Putty remotely fails - Slackware

This is a discussion on Access Linux server from Putty remotely fails - Slackware ; Hello Guru, I have problems to acces Linux Red Head remotely from my Xp laptop with putty. The problem is when I installed and updated the Perl's packages it bought the the whole system to stop working. I think the ...

  1. Access Linux server from Putty remotely fails

    Hello Guru,

    I have problems to acces Linux Red Head remotely from my Xp laptop
    with putty. The problem is when I installed and updated the Perl's
    packages it bought the the whole system to stop working. I think the
    main issue because when I running Perl installation "install
    bundle::cpan" I closed my laptop half way (the perl installation
    hadn't finished yet). When I come back and try to access my linux
    server I can't do it remotely with my xp laptop which running putty at
    all.

    I wonder this problmes related to the installation of "install
    bundle::cpan". How can I access my linux server from my laptop again
    or with other terminals remotely.

    Thank you

  2. Re: Access Linux server from Putty remotely fails

    kwan wrote:
    > Hello Guru,
    > I have problems to acces Linux Red Head remotely from my Xp laptop
    > with putty.

    You seem to be asking a question about Linux Red Hat,
    http://www.redhat.com/ Is that correct? If it is you may be better
    asking in one of these newsgroups, redhat.networking.general
    redhat.general linux.redhat linux.redhat.misc alt.linux.redhat or
    alt.os.linux.redhat
    --
    Two Ravens
    "...hit the squirrel..."

  3. Re: Access Linux server from Putty remotely fails

+ Reply to Thread