Hello, *

I just received a brand new server. It has 4x500G hot-pluggable disks, and I
am planning to set it up as a 2x1T RAID system, Slackware, of course. So
currently I am collecting pointers and reading HOWTOs. And consulting this
group, of course.

I am planning to define two 500G RAID1 md devices, and then to combine them
into one 1T logical volume.

Can I do this, at least initially, from the standard Slackware install (the
default kernel seems to support md devices), or do I need anything special?
Are there things to look out for? Any HOWTOs which I might have missed are
also welcome,of course.

advThanksance