avi 2 dvd - Slackware

This is a discussion on avi 2 dvd - Slackware ; I want to convert *.avi to dvd. Any ideas?. -- Greymaus...

  1. avi 2 dvd

    I want to convert *.avi to dvd. Any ideas?.

    --
    Greymaus

  2. Re: avi 2 dvd

    greymaus wrote:

    > I want to convert *.avi to dvd. Any ideas?.

    mkdvd (command line)

    or maybe

    deeveedee (X)

    These tools both rely on other tools like mkisofs, dvdauthor and transcode
    or mplayer.

    regards Henrik
    root@localhost postmaster@localhost

  3. Re: avi 2 dvd

    Sorry, I meant devede ( http://www.rastersoft.com/programas/devede.html )

    regards Henrik
    root@localhost postmaster@localhost

  4. Re: avi 2 dvd

    On 2008-08-05, Henrik Carlqvist wrote:
    > Henrik Carlqvist wrote:
    >> deeveedee (X)

    > Sorry, I meant devede ( http://www.rastersoft.com/programas/devede.html )
    >
    > regards Henrik

    Spotted that!.. Ta

    --
    Greymaus

  5. Re: avi 2 dvd

    Total Video2Dvd can help you convert avi to dvd simply and directly,
    work on any dvd player

    .. Click "New Project", add video files,
    .. Click "2. Menu", view dvd menu,
    .. Click "3. Output", Click "Convert & Burn" output.

    1. easy convert AVI or other popular video formats(such as Youtube
    FLV, MPG, XVID, DIVX, MP4, 3GP, MKV, RM, RMVB, MOV, WMV, OGM, TS) to
    video DVD or ISO image file.
    2. support SRT, SUB, SSA, ASS, SMI, PSB, TEX, IDX subtitles.
    3. support dvd menu with background music.
    4. support download YOUTUBE video and other video share website`s
    video, then burn it to dvd.
    5. support photo slideshow to dvd, more than 300 kinds of effects.
    6. easy to use, only a few clicks,

    you can download this software FREE:
    http://www.effectmatrix.com/total_vi...thor/index.htm

  6. Re: avi 2 dvd

    On Thu, 07 Aug 2008 01:17:39 -0700, swordm wrote:

    > Total Video2Dvd can help you...
    > you can download this software FREE:
    > http://www.eff...

    The site has certainly been defaced I couldn't find the
    links to DL the sources and the home page even has
    a reference to something called "render for VISTA".
    Besides its colors in lynx are as ugly a a vim promotion file ;~)

+ Reply to Thread