reinitializing slack without rebooting - Slackware

This is a discussion on reinitializing slack without rebooting - Slackware ; by "reinitializing" i mean that everything should be as if i rebooted but without really rebooting....

  1. reinitializing slack without rebooting

    by "reinitializing" i mean that everything should be as if i rebooted
    but without really rebooting.

  2. Re: reinitializing slack without rebooting

    In alt.os.linux.slackware, heavytull wrote:

    > by "reinitializing" i mean that everything should be as if i rebooted
    > but without really rebooting.

    Yes, it is simple

    telinit s
    telinit

    --
    Lew Pitcher

  3. Re: reinitializing slack without rebooting

    On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 06:58:50 -0700, heavytull wrote:

    > by "reinitializing" i mean that everything should be as if i rebooted but
    > without really rebooting.

    Did you have a question?