SlackWare 12.1 - Network Platform unsupported - Slackware

This is a discussion on SlackWare 12.1 - Network Platform unsupported - Slackware ; Hi, I meet problems to set the network configuration with KDE. 3.5 A list of Platform is proposed with no Slackware 12.1 platform. I tried the other Slackware platform ( 9.1, 10.x ect..) with no success. Help welcome...

  1. SlackWare 12.1 - Network Platform unsupported

    Hi,
    I meet problems to set the network configuration with KDE. 3.5

    A list of Platform is proposed with no Slackware 12.1 platform.
    I tried the other Slackware platform ( 9.1, 10.x ect..) with no success.

    Help welcome

  2. Re: SlackWare 12.1 - Network Platform unsupported

    ricky schreef:
    > Hi,
    > I meet problems to set the network configuration with KDE. 3.5
    >
    > A list of Platform is proposed with no Slackware 12.1 platform.
    > I tried the other Slackware platform ( 9.1, 10.x ect..) with no success.
    >
    > Help welcome

    Simply don't use KDE network configuration tools. Use vi.

    Eric

  3. Re: SlackWare 12.1 - Network Platform unsupported

    ricky wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I meet problems to set the network configuration with KDE. 3.5

    Have you tried using /sbin/netconfig?

    - Kurt

+ Reply to Thread