Boot failed ZipSlack - Slackware

This is a discussion on Boot failed ZipSlack - Slackware ; Hi everybody, first sorry for my bad English. Now to my problem, im trying to use Zipslack on a Toshiba T1910: * CPU i486 SX 33 MHz * 4 MB RAM * 120 MB Festplatte (auch: 200 MB) * 3,5" ...

  1. Boot failed ZipSlack

    Hi everybody,
    first sorry for my bad English.

    Now to my problem, im trying to use Zipslack on a Toshiba T1910:

    * CPU i486 SX 33 MHz
    * 4 MB RAM
    * 120 MB Festplatte (auch: 200 MB)
    * 3,5" Diskettenlaufwerk
    * VGA Adapter (256 KB)

    My Zipdrive is a iomega zip150 connected on LPT-Port. I created the
    Zipdisk and the bootdisk. If I will boot from the flopy ther comes a
    failer "Boot failed".

    I tested it with a other flopydisk but i didnt work else. Has anybody an
    Idea how i can fix that Problem.

    thanks for reading until her.

    greez jakob

  2. Re: Boot failed ZipSlack

    On Sat, 28 Jun 2008 07:13:39 +0000, Jakob Schaerer wrote:

    > Hi everybody,
    > first sorry for my bad English.

    why do you guys always apologize for your "bad English" and then go on to
    make yourself clearly understood? :-)

    > Now to my problem, im trying to use Zipslack on a Toshiba T1910:
    >
    > * CPU i486 SX 33 MHz
    > * 4 MB RAM
    > * 120 MB Festplatte (auch: 200 MB)
    > * 3,5" Diskettenlaufwerk
    > * VGA Adapter (256 KB)

    Ahh...a man after my own heart. Personally I prefer IBM Microchannel
    equipment of similar vintage but I digress...I think your answer might be
    found here
    http://www.slackware.com/zipslack/sysreq.php

+ Reply to Thread