how to turn down a usb disk? - Slackware

This is a discussion on how to turn down a usb disk? - Slackware ; hello is there a way to turn down a usbdisk with a command so that it should be possible to turn it up when needed with a command aslo thank you...

  1. how to turn down a usb disk?

    hello

    is there a way to turn down a usbdisk with a command
    so that it should be possible to turn it up when needed with a command aslo

    thank you

  2. Re: how to turn down a usb disk?

    =SERGE= wrote:

    > hello
    >
    > is there a way to turn down a usbdisk with a command
    > so that it should be possible to turn it up when needed with a command
    > aslo
    >
    > thank you

    I use sdparm --command=stop /dev/disk/by-label/

+ Reply to Thread