Re: Ever wonder what happened to Roger Maynard AKA Realto Margarino? - Slackware

This is a discussion on Re: Ever wonder what happened to Roger Maynard AKA Realto Margarino? - Slackware ; On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 00:00:00 +0000, Michael Lindsay wrote: > For those who have been wondering what happened > to Roger Maynard (who also posts under the alias > "Realto Margarino")... **** off, troll. Go play with the other ...

  1. Re: Ever wonder what happened to Roger Maynard AKA Realto Margarino?

    **** off, troll. Go play with the other drooling windoze lusers.

    --
    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he shot another Spotted Owl.

  2. Re: Ever wonder what happened to Roger Maynard AKA Realto Margarino?

    On Wed, 25 Jun 2008, Dan C wrote:
    > On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 00:00:00 +0000, Michael Lindsay wrote:
    >
    >> For those who have been wondering what happened
    >> to Roger Maynard (who also posts under the alias
    >> "Realto Margarino")...

    > **** off, troll. Go play with the other drooling windoze lusers.

    LOL!

    Google "groin kick pervert" for the source.

    HTH
    --
    William Hunt, Portland Oregon USA

  3. Re: Ever wonder what happened to Roger Maynard AKA RealtoMargarino?

    On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 19:53:35 -0700, William Hunt wrote:

    > On Wed, 25 Jun 2008, Dan C wrote:
    >> On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 00:00:00 +0000, Michael Lindsay wrote:
    >>
    >>> For those who have been wondering what happened to that who shall not

    be named (who
    >>> also posts under the alias "I'm a ****wit...no really")...

    >> **** off, troll. Go play with the other drooling windoze lusers.

    > LOL!

    what was funnier...the story or sock puppet Dan C or "Dan Cunt" as he so
    fondly referred to in the Ubuntu ng jumping up to defend that which shall
    not be named?...but no you say, uber-slacker Dan Cunt in an Ubuntu ng!!?!

    can you say flaccid?
    I knew you could

  4. Re: Ever wonder what happened to Roger Maynard AKA Realto Margarino?

    On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 22:25:49 -0500, mister b wrote:

    > what was funnier...the story or sock puppet Dan C or "Dan Cunt" as he so
    > fondly referred to in the Ubuntu ng jumping up to defend that which shall
    > not be named?...but no you say, uber-slacker Dan Cunt in an Ubuntu ng!!?!
    >
    > can you say flaccid?
    > I knew you could

    Did you drop out of school at the 3rd grade level, or 4th? You should be
    ashamed of your "writing ability". I'm sure your parents are.

    Yes, I enjoy enlightening the n00bs and dimwits in the Ubuntu NG. What
    relevance that has here is quite a mystery.

    Bugger off, dickmunch.

    --
    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he puked on Christopher Robin.

  5. Re: Ever wonder what happened to Roger Maynard AKA Realto Margarino?

    On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 15:00:00 +0000, Michael Lindsay wrote:

    >>Bugger off

    > Obviously Roger Maynard posting as a sock-puppet. Roger is the only one
    > here who tells people to "bugger off" and the other behavior of the
    > "Dan C" entity (supposedly joining in when flaming Roger Maynard AKA
    > Realto Margarino but then turning around and attacking those who attack
    > Roger Maynard AKA Realto Margarino) is classic sock-puppetry.

    Wrong, n00b. You make a lot of (wrong) assumptions.

    Oh. Well, that helps to explain the ignorance. LOL.

    --
    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he mounted Piglet from behind.

+ Reply to Thread