Slackware 12/Alsa Problem - Slackware

This is a discussion on Slackware 12/Alsa Problem - Slackware ; I did a clean install of Slackware 12 on a reformated parition, and am using the generic-smp-2.6.21.5-smp kernel provided during the install. Everything works fine except alsa. After running alsaconf, and verifying the proper modules are present, I keep getting ...

  1. Slackware 12/Alsa Problem

    I did a clean install of Slackware 12 on a reformated parition,
    and am using the generic-smp-2.6.21.5-smp kernel provided during
    the install.

    Everything works fine except alsa. After running alsaconf, and
    verifying the proper modules are present, I keep getting these
    errors:

    alsamixer: relocation error: alsamixer: symbol
    snd_mixer_selem_is_enum_capture, version ALSA_0.9 not defined in
    file libasound.so.2 with link time reference

    and, same for amixer.

    amixer: relocation error: amixer: symbol
    snd_mixer_selem_is_enum_playback, version ALSA_0.9 not defined in
    file libasound.so.2 with link time reference

    I have tried removing the packages, and then installing earlier
    ones from Slackware 11.0 and later ones from current. I even
    removed the packages entirely, and recompiled alsa-lib, alsa-oss
    and alsa-utils from the most recent stable source (alsa 1.0.16),
    but I am still getting the same error messages.

    Any ideas as to how I might overcome this problem?

    Cheers,
    Simon

  2. Re: Slackware 12/Alsa Problem

    simonp@nospam.com wrote:

    > I did a clean install of Slackware 12

    > Everything works fine except alsa. After running alsaconf, and verifying
    > the proper modules are present, I keep getting these errors:

    A statement like this is not to much help, but I have installed Slackware
    12 on quite a few boxes and so far sound with alsa has allways worked
    right out of box the for me once the mixers are unmuted.

    > alsamixer: relocation error: alsamixer: symbol
    > snd_mixer_selem_is_enum_capture, version ALSA_0.9 not defined in file
    > libasound.so.2 with link time reference

    > Any ideas as to how I might overcome this problem?

    A few things that we can compare:

    $ cat /etc/slackware-version
    Slackware 12.0.0

    $ strings /usr/lib/libasound.so.2 | grep ALSA_0.9
    ALSA_0.9
    ALSA_0.9.0rc4
    ALSA_0.9.0rc8
    ALSA_0.9.0
    ALSA_0.9.3
    ALSA_0.9.5
    ALSA_0.9.6
    ALSA_0.9.7
    ALSA_0.9.8

    $ fgrep libasound.so /var/log/packages/*
    /var/log/packages/aaa_elflibs-12.0.0-i486-3:usr/lib/libasound.so.2.0.0
    /var/log/packages/alsa-lib-1.0.14a-i486-1:usr/lib/libasound.so.2.0.0

    The last result is a little bit odd. It seemas as if two different
    packages has installed libasound on my system. So one more check:

    $ ls -al --full-time /var/log/packages/aaa_elflibs-12.0.0-i486-3 \
    /var/log/packages/alsa-lib-1.0.14a-i486-1
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 2280 2007-07-28 18:09:09.000000000 +0200
    /var/log/packages/aaa_elflibs-12.0.0-i486-3
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 5113 2007-07-28 18:45:07.000000000 +0200
    /var/log/packages/alsa-lib-1.0.14a-i486-1

    So for me it seems as if the working libasound came from the
    alsa-lib-1.0.14a-i486-1 package.

    regards Henrik
    root@localhost postmaster@localhost

  3. Re: Slackware 12/Alsa Problem

    Henrik Carlqvist wrote:
    > simonp@nospam.com wrote:
    >
    >> I did a clean install of Slackware 12

    >> Everything works fine except alsa. After running alsaconf, and verifying
    >> the proper modules are present, I keep getting these errors:

    > A statement like this is not to much help, but I have installed Slackware
    > 12 on quite a few boxes and so far sound with alsa has allways worked
    > right out of box the for me once the mixers are unmuted.
    >
    >> alsamixer: relocation error: alsamixer: symbol
    >> snd_mixer_selem_is_enum_capture, version ALSA_0.9 not defined in file
    >> libasound.so.2 with link time reference

    >> Any ideas as to how I might overcome this problem?

    > A few things that we can compare:
    >
    > $ cat /etc/slackware-version
    > Slackware 12.0.0
    >
    > $ strings /usr/lib/libasound.so.2 | grep ALSA_0.9
    > ALSA_0.9
    > ALSA_0.9.0rc4
    > ALSA_0.9.0rc8
    > ALSA_0.9.0
    > ALSA_0.9.3
    > ALSA_0.9.5
    > ALSA_0.9.6
    > ALSA_0.9.7
    > ALSA_0.9.8
    >
    > $ fgrep libasound.so /var/log/packages/*
    > /var/log/packages/aaa_elflibs-12.0.0-i486-3:usr/lib/libasound.so.2.0.0
    > /var/log/packages/alsa-lib-1.0.14a-i486-1:usr/lib/libasound.so.2.0.0
    >
    > The last result is a little bit odd. It seemas as if two different
    > packages has installed libasound on my system. So one more check:
    >
    > $ ls -al --full-time /var/log/packages/aaa_elflibs-12.0.0-i486-3 \
    > /var/log/packages/alsa-lib-1.0.14a-i486-1
    > -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 2280 2007-07-28 18:09:09.000000000 +0200
    > /var/log/packages/aaa_elflibs-12.0.0-i486-3
    > -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 5113 2007-07-28 18:45:07.000000000 +0200
    > /var/log/packages/alsa-lib-1.0.14a-i486-1
    >
    > So for me it seems as if the working libasound came from the
    > alsa-lib-1.0.14a-i486-1 package.
    >
    > regards Henrik

    Thanks so much for the information. Most of the particulars of
    my system correspond to what you have Version is 12.0, and I get
    this as well:

    strings /usr/lib/libasound.so.2 | grep ALSA_0.9
    ALSA_0.9
    ALSA_0.9.0rc4
    ALSA_0.9.0rc8
    ALSA_0.9.0
    ALSA_0.9.3
    ALSA_0.9.5
    ALSA_0.9.6
    ALSA_0.9.7
    ALSA_0.9.8

    As for the order of installation of packages with libasound, my
    original installation followed the order you had, and produced
    my error. Reinstalling aaa_elflibs after alsa-libs, also
    produced the same error

    Perhaps this is a kernel problem. I was able to run alsamixer
    just after the first clean install, while still using the
    originall "huge" installation kernel. It was only after booting
    the "generic" kernel, as the installation notes suggested, that I
    got the error. I also recompiled my own kernel with alsa both
    modularized and built-in, and this also produced the error.

    I am going to install Slackware 12.1 today, and see if this might
    make the problem vanish

    cheers,
    Simon

  4. Re: Slackware 12/Alsa Problem

    Success.

    I used the KDE mixer Kmix, instead of alsamixer or amix. This
    allowed me to unmute the soundcard, as one normally does in
    alsamixer. Sound is playing fine now.

    The problem would seem to be with the utilities then, rather than
    the libraries themselves.

    Cheers,
    Simon

  5. Re: Slackware 12/Alsa Problem

    simonp@nospam.com wrote:
    > Perhaps this is a kernel problem. I was able to run alsamixer just after
    > the first clean install, while still using the originall "huge"
    > installation kernel. It was only after booting the "generic" kernel, as
    > the installation notes suggested, that I got the error.

    I haven't tried the generic kernel. I have only used the huge kernel and
    a few custom compiled kernels. If it would be to any help for you I could
    provide the .config files for some of my custom kernels. However, I have
    also applied some patches to my kernels so the .config files might no
    longer be useful for a standard kernel.

    regards Henrik
    root@localhost postmaster@localhost

  6. Re: Slackware 12/Alsa Problem

    Henrik Carlqvist wrote:
    > simonp@nospam.com wrote:
    >> Perhaps this is a kernel problem. I was able to run alsamixer just after
    >> the first clean install, while still using the originall "huge"
    >> installation kernel. It was only after booting the "generic" kernel, as
    >> the installation notes suggested, that I got the error.

    > I haven't tried the generic kernel. I have only used the huge kernel and
    > a few custom compiled kernels. If it would be to any help for you I could
    > provide the .config files for some of my custom kernels. However, I have
    > also applied some patches to my kernels so the .config files might no
    > longer be useful for a standard kernel.
    >
    > regards Henrik

    In googling this problem, someone suggested the problem was in
    the kernel, and existed in a run of kernel versions somewhere
    between 2.6.2* and 2.6.3*. I don't have any confirmation of
    this, but posting a config file might help in rectifying the
    problem if we do have to wait for a 2.6.3* kernel for slack.

    I have sound working, but it is not 100%. Pcm2 is not working,
    and there may be other values not present in Kmix that are also
    not available. Alsactl also produces the same errors as
    alsamixer and amixer. I do have sound, and its fun to use the
    new apps included like Amarok -- but the audio is crippled, no
    doubt about it.

    Cheers,
    Simon

  7. Re: Slackware 12/Alsa Problem

    simonp@nospam.com wrote:
    >> If it would be to any help for you I could provide the .config files
    >> for some of my custom kernels. However, I have also applied some
    >> patches to my kernels so the .config files might no longer be useful
    >> for a standard kernel.

    > posting a config file might help

    Ok, here we go...

    -8<------------------------------------
    CONFIG_X86_32=y
    CONFIG_GENERIC_TIME=y
    CONFIG_CLOCKSOURCE_WATCHDOG=y
    CONFIG_GENERIC_CLOCKEVENTS=y
    CONFIG_GENERIC_CLOCKEVENTS_BROADCAST=y
    CONFIG_LOCKDEP_SUPPORT=y
    CONFIG_STACKTRACE_SUPPORT=y
    CONFIG_SEMAPHORE_SLEEPERS=y
    CONFIG_X86=y
    CONFIG_MMU=y
    CONFIG_ZONE_DMA=y
    CONFIG_GENERIC_ISA_DMA=y
    CONFIG_GENERIC_IOMAP=y
    CONFIG_GENERIC_BUG=y
    CONFIG_GENERIC_HWEIGHT=y
    CONFIG_ARCH_MAY_HAVE_PC_FDC=y
    CONFIG_DMI=y
    CONFIG_DEFCONFIG_LIST="/lib/modules/$UNAME_RELEASE/.config"

    CONFIG_EXPERIMENTAL=y
    CONFIG_LOCK_KERNEL=y
    CONFIG_INIT_ENV_ARG_LIMIT=32

    CONFIG_LOCALVERSION="-smp"
    CONFIG_SWAP=y
    CONFIG_SYSVIPC=y
    CONFIG_IPC_NS=y
    CONFIG_SYSVIPC_SYSCTL=y
    CONFIG_POSIX_MQUEUE=y
    CONFIG_BSD_PROCESS_ACCT=y
    CONFIG_UTS_NS=y
    CONFIG_IKCONFIG=y
    CONFIG_IKCONFIG_PROC=y
    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_INITRD=y
    CONFIG_INITRAMFS_SOURCE=""
    CONFIG_SYSCTL=y
    CONFIG_UID16=y
    CONFIG_SYSCTL_SYSCALL=y
    CONFIG_KALLSYMS=y
    CONFIG_HOTPLUG=y
    CONFIG_PRINTK=y
    CONFIG_BUG=y
    CONFIG_ELF_CORE=y
    CONFIG_BASE_FULL=y
    CONFIG_FUTEX=y
    CONFIG_EPOLL=y
    CONFIG_SHMEM=y
    CONFIG_SLAB=y
    CONFIG_VM_EVENT_COUNTERS=y
    CONFIG_RT_MUTEXES=y
    CONFIG_BASE_SMALL=0

    CONFIG_MODULES=y
    CONFIG_MODULE_UNLOAD=y
    CONFIG_KMOD=y
    CONFIG_STOP_MACHINE=y

    CONFIG_BLOCK=y
    CONFIG_LBD=y
    CONFIG_LSF=y

    CONFIG_IOSCHED_NOOP=y
    CONFIG_IOSCHED_AS=y
    CONFIG_IOSCHED_DEADLINE=y
    CONFIG_IOSCHED_CFQ=y
    CONFIG_DEFAULT_CFQ=y
    CONFIG_DEFAULT_IOSCHED="cfq"

    CONFIG_TICK_ONESHOT=y
    CONFIG_NO_HZ=y
    CONFIG_HIGH_RES_TIMERS=y
    CONFIG_SMP=y
    CONFIG_X86_PC=y
    CONFIG_M686=y
    CONFIG_X86_GENERIC=y
    CONFIG_X86_CMPXCHG=y
    CONFIG_X86_L1_CACHE_SHIFT=7
    CONFIG_RWSEM_XCHGADD_ALGORITHM=y
    CONFIG_GENERIC_CALIBRATE_DELAY=y
    CONFIG_X86_PPRO_FENCE=y
    CONFIG_X86_WP_WORKS_OK=y
    CONFIG_X86_INVLPG=y
    CONFIG_X86_BSWAP=y
    CONFIG_X86_POPAD_OK=y
    CONFIG_X86_CMPXCHG64=y
    CONFIG_X86_GOOD_APIC=y
    CONFIG_X86_INTEL_USERCOPY=y
    CONFIG_X86_USE_PPRO_CHECKSUM=y
    CONFIG_X86_TSC=y
    CONFIG_HPET_TIMER=y
    CONFIG_HPET_EMULATE_RTC=y
    CONFIG_NR_CPUS=32
    CONFIG_SCHED_SMT=y
    CONFIG_SCHED_MC=y
    CONFIG_PREEMPT_NONE=y
    CONFIG_PREEMPT_BKL=y
    CONFIG_X86_LOCAL_APIC=y
    CONFIG_X86_IO_APIC=y
    CONFIG_X86_MCE=y
    CONFIG_X86_MCE_NONFATAL=m
    CONFIG_VM86=y
    CONFIG_TOSHIBA=m
    CONFIG_I8K=m
    CONFIG_X86_REBOOTFIXUPS=y
    CONFIG_MICROCODE=m
    CONFIG_MICROCODE_OLD_INTERFACE=y
    CONFIG_X86_MSR=m
    CONFIG_X86_CPUID=m

    CONFIG_EDD=m
    CONFIG_DELL_RBU=m
    CONFIG_DCDBAS=m
    CONFIG_HIGHMEM4G=y
    CONFIG_PAGE_OFFSET=0xC0000000
    CONFIG_HIGHMEM=y
    CONFIG_ARCH_FLATMEM_ENABLE=y
    CONFIG_ARCH_SPARSEMEM_ENABLE=y
    CONFIG_ARCH_SELECT_MEMORY_MODEL=y
    CONFIG_ARCH_POPULATES_NODE_MAP=y
    CONFIG_SELECT_MEMORY_MODEL=y
    CONFIG_FLATMEM_MANUAL=y
    CONFIG_FLATMEM=y
    CONFIG_FLAT_NODE_MEM_MAP=y
    CONFIG_SPARSEMEM_STATIC=y
    CONFIG_SPLIT_PTLOCK_CPUS=4
    CONFIG_ZONE_DMA_FLAG=1
    CONFIG_HIGHPTE=y
    CONFIG_MTRR=y
    CONFIG_SECCOMP=y
    CONFIG_HZ_250=y
    CONFIG_HZ=250
    CONFIG_PHYSICAL_START=0x100000
    CONFIG_PHYSICAL_ALIGN=0x100000
    CONFIG_COMPAT_VDSO=y
    CONFIG_ARCH_ENABLE_MEMORY_HOTPLUG=y

    CONFIG_PM=y
    CONFIG_PM_LEGACY=y

    CONFIG_ACPI=y
    CONFIG_ACPI_PROCFS=y
    CONFIG_ACPI_AC=m
    CONFIG_ACPI_BATTERY=m
    CONFIG_ACPI_BUTTON=m
    CONFIG_ACPI_VIDEO=m
    CONFIG_ACPI_FAN=m
    CONFIG_ACPI_DOCK=m
    CONFIG_ACPI_BAY=m
    CONFIG_ACPI_PROCESSOR=m
    CONFIG_ACPI_THERMAL=m
    CONFIG_ACPI_ASUS=m
    CONFIG_ACPI_IBM=m
    CONFIG_ACPI_IBM_BAY=y
    CONFIG_ACPI_TOSHIBA=m
    CONFIG_ACPI_BLACKLIST_YEAR=0
    CONFIG_ACPI_EC=y
    CONFIG_ACPI_POWER=y
    CONFIG_ACPI_SYSTEM=y
    CONFIG_X86_PM_TIMER=y
    CONFIG_ACPI_CONTAINER=m

    CONFIG_APM=y

    CONFIG_CPU_FREQ=y
    CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_TABLE=m
    CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_STAT=m
    CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_STAT_DETAILS=y
    CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_USERSPACE=y
    CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_PERFORMANCE=m
    CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_POWERSAVE=m
    CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_USERSPACE=y
    CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_ONDEMAND=m
    CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_CONSERVATIVE=m

    CONFIG_X86_ACPI_CPUFREQ=m
    CONFIG_X86_POWERNOW_K6=m
    CONFIG_X86_POWERNOW_K7=m
    CONFIG_X86_POWERNOW_K7_ACPI=y
    CONFIG_X86_POWERNOW_K8=m
    CONFIG_X86_POWERNOW_K8_ACPI=y
    CONFIG_X86_GX_SUSPMOD=m
    CONFIG_X86_SPEEDSTEP_CENTRINO=m
    CONFIG_X86_SPEEDSTEP_CENTRINO_ACPI=y
    CONFIG_X86_SPEEDSTEP_CENTRINO_TABLE=y
    CONFIG_X86_SPEEDSTEP_ICH=m
    CONFIG_X86_SPEEDSTEP_SMI=m
    CONFIG_X86_P4_CLOCKMOD=m
    CONFIG_X86_CPUFREQ_NFORCE2=m
    CONFIG_X86_LONGRUN=m
    CONFIG_X86_LONGHAUL=m
    CONFIG_X86_E_POWERSAVER=m

    CONFIG_X86_SPEEDSTEP_LIB=m
    CONFIG_X86_SPEEDSTEP_RELAXED_CAP_CHECK=y

    CONFIG_PCI=y
    CONFIG_PCI_GOANY=y
    CONFIG_PCI_BIOS=y
    CONFIG_PCI_DIRECT=y
    CONFIG_PCI_MMCONFIG=y
    CONFIG_PCIEPORTBUS=y
    CONFIG_HOTPLUG_PCI_PCIE=m
    CONFIG_PCIEAER=y
    CONFIG_HT_IRQ=y
    CONFIG_ISA_DMA_API=y
    CONFIG_ISA=y
    CONFIG_SCx200=m
    CONFIG_SCx200HR_TIMER=m
    CONFIG_K8_NB=y

    CONFIG_PCCARD=m
    CONFIG_PCMCIA=m
    CONFIG_PCMCIA_LOAD_CIS=y
    CONFIG_PCMCIA_IOCTL=y
    CONFIG_CARDBUS=y

    CONFIG_YENTA=m
    CONFIG_YENTA_O2=y
    CONFIG_YENTA_RICOH=y
    CONFIG_YENTA_TI=y
    CONFIG_YENTA_ENE_TUNE=y
    CONFIG_YENTA_TOSHIBA=y
    CONFIG_PD6729=m
    CONFIG_I82092=m
    CONFIG_I82365=m
    CONFIG_TCIC=m
    CONFIG_PCMCIA_PROBE=y
    CONFIG_PCCARD_NONSTATIC=m

    CONFIG_HOTPLUG_PCI=y
    CONFIG_HOTPLUG_PCI_FAKE=m
    CONFIG_HOTPLUG_PCI_COMPAQ=m
    CONFIG_HOTPLUG_PCI_IBM=m
    CONFIG_HOTPLUG_PCI_ACPI=m
    CONFIG_HOTPLUG_PCI_ACPI_IBM=m
    CONFIG_HOTPLUG_PCI_SHPC=m

    CONFIG_BINFMT_ELF=y
    CONFIG_BINFMT_AOUT=m
    CONFIG_BINFMT_MISC=m

    CONFIG_NET=y

    CONFIG_PACKET=y
    CONFIG_PACKET_MMAP=y
    CONFIG_UNIX=y
    CONFIG_XFRM=y
    CONFIG_XFRM_USER=y
    CONFIG_NET_KEY=m
    CONFIG_INET=y
    CONFIG_IP_MULTICAST=y
    CONFIG_IP_ADVANCED_ROUTER=y
    CONFIG_ASK_IP_FIB_HASH=y
    CONFIG_IP_FIB_HASH=y
    CONFIG_IP_MULTIPLE_TABLES=y
    CONFIG_IP_ROUTE_MULTIPATH=y
    CONFIG_IP_ROUTE_VERBOSE=y
    CONFIG_NET_IPIP=m
    CONFIG_NET_IPGRE=m
    CONFIG_NET_IPGRE_BROADCAST=y
    CONFIG_IP_MROUTE=y
    CONFIG_IP_PIMSM_V1=y
    CONFIG_IP_PIMSM_V2=y
    CONFIG_SYN_COOKIES=y
    CONFIG_INET_AH=m
    CONFIG_INET_ESP=m
    CONFIG_INET_IPCOMP=m
    CONFIG_INET_XFRM_TUNNEL=m
    CONFIG_INET_TUNNEL=m
    CONFIG_INET_XFRM_MODE_TRANSPORT=m
    CONFIG_INET_XFRM_MODE_TUNNEL=m
    CONFIG_INET_XFRM_MODE_BEET=m
    CONFIG_INET_DIAG=m
    CONFIG_INET_TCP_DIAG=m
    CONFIG_TCP_CONG_CUBIC=y
    CONFIG_DEFAULT_TCP_CONG="cubic"

    CONFIG_IP_VS=m
    CONFIG_IP_VS_TAB_BITS=12

    CONFIG_IP_VS_PROTO_TCP=y
    CONFIG_IP_VS_PROTO_UDP=y
    CONFIG_IP_VS_PROTO_ESP=y
    CONFIG_IP_VS_PROTO_AH=y

    CONFIG_IP_VS_RR=m
    CONFIG_IP_VS_WRR=m
    CONFIG_IP_VS_LC=m
    CONFIG_IP_VS_WLC=m
    CONFIG_IP_VS_LBLC=m
    CONFIG_IP_VS_LBLCR=m
    CONFIG_IP_VS_DH=m
    CONFIG_IP_VS_SH=m
    CONFIG_IP_VS_SED=m
    CONFIG_IP_VS_NQ=m

    CONFIG_IP_VS_FTP=m
    CONFIG_IPV6=m
    CONFIG_IPV6_PRIVACY=y
    CONFIG_INET6_AH=m
    CONFIG_INET6_ESP=m
    CONFIG_INET6_IPCOMP=m
    CONFIG_INET6_XFRM_TUNNEL=m
    CONFIG_INET6_TUNNEL=m
    CONFIG_INET6_XFRM_MODE_TRANSPORT=m
    CONFIG_INET6_XFRM_MODE_TUNNEL=m
    CONFIG_INET6_XFRM_MODE_BEET=m
    CONFIG_INET6_XFRM_MODE_ROUTEOPTIMIZATION=m
    CONFIG_IPV6_SIT=m
    CONFIG_IPV6_TUNNEL=m
    CONFIG_NETFILTER=y
    CONFIG_BRIDGE_NETFILTER=y

    CONFIG_NETFILTER_NETLINK=m
    CONFIG_NETFILTER_NETLINK_QUEUE=m
    CONFIG_NETFILTER_NETLINK_LOG=m
    CONFIG_NF_CONNTRACK_ENABLED=m
    CONFIG_NF_CONNTRACK_SUPPORT=y
    CONFIG_NF_CONNTRACK=m
    CONFIG_NF_CT_ACCT=y
    CONFIG_NF_CONNTRACK_MARK=y
    CONFIG_NF_CT_PROTO_GRE=m
    CONFIG_NF_CT_PROTO_SCTP=m
    CONFIG_NF_CONNTRACK_AMANDA=m
    CONFIG_NF_CONNTRACK_FTP=m
    CONFIG_NF_CONNTRACK_H323=m
    CONFIG_NF_CONNTRACK_IRC=m
    CONFIG_NF_CONNTRACK_NETBIOS_NS=m
    CONFIG_NF_CONNTRACK_PPTP=m
    CONFIG_NF_CONNTRACK_SANE=m
    CONFIG_NF_CONNTRACK_SIP=m
    CONFIG_NF_CONNTRACK_TFTP=m
    CONFIG_NF_CT_NETLINK=m
    CONFIG_NETFILTER_XTABLES=m
    CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_TARGET_CLASSIFY=m
    CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_TARGET_CONNMARK=m
    CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_TARGET_DSCP=m
    CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_TARGET_MARK=m
    CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_TARGET_NFQUEUE=m
    CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_TARGET_NFLOG=m
    CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_TARGET_NOTRACK=m
    CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_TARGET_TCPMSS=m
    CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_COMMENT=m
    CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_CONNBYTES=m
    CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_CONNMARK=m
    CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_CONNTRACK=m
    CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_DCCP=m
    CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_DSCP=m
    CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_ESP=m
    CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_HELPER=m
    CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_LENGTH=m
    CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_LIMIT=m
    CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_MAC=m
    CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_MARK=m
    CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_POLICY=m
    CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_MULTIPORT=m
    CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_PHYSDEV=m
    CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_PKTTYPE=m
    CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_QUOTA=m
    CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_REALM=m
    CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_SCTP=m
    CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_STATE=m
    CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_STATISTIC=m
    CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_STRING=m
    CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_TCPMSS=m
    CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_HASHLIMIT=m

    CONFIG_NF_CONNTRACK_IPV4=m
    CONFIG_NF_CONNTRACK_PROC_COMPAT=y
    CONFIG_IP_NF_QUEUE=m
    CONFIG_IP_NF_IPTABLES=m
    CONFIG_IP_NF_MATCH_IPRANGE=m
    CONFIG_IP_NF_MATCH_TOS=m
    CONFIG_IP_NF_MATCH_RECENT=m
    CONFIG_IP_NF_MATCH_ECN=m
    CONFIG_IP_NF_MATCH_AH=m
    CONFIG_IP_NF_MATCH_TTL=m
    CONFIG_IP_NF_MATCH_OWNER=m
    CONFIG_IP_NF_MATCH_ADDRTYPE=m
    CONFIG_IP_NF_FILTER=m
    CONFIG_IP_NF_TARGET_REJECT=m
    CONFIG_IP_NF_TARGET_LOG=m
    CONFIG_IP_NF_TARGET_ULOG=m
    CONFIG_NF_NAT=m
    CONFIG_NF_NAT_NEEDED=y
    CONFIG_IP_NF_TARGET_MASQUERADE=m
    CONFIG_IP_NF_TARGET_REDIRECT=m
    CONFIG_IP_NF_TARGET_NETMAP=m
    CONFIG_IP_NF_TARGET_SAME=m
    CONFIG_NF_NAT_SNMP_BASIC=m
    CONFIG_NF_NAT_PROTO_GRE=m
    CONFIG_NF_NAT_FTP=m
    CONFIG_NF_NAT_IRC=m
    CONFIG_NF_NAT_TFTP=m
    CONFIG_NF_NAT_AMANDA=m
    CONFIG_NF_NAT_PPTP=m
    CONFIG_NF_NAT_H323=m
    CONFIG_NF_NAT_SIP=m
    CONFIG_IP_NF_MANGLE=m
    CONFIG_IP_NF_TARGET_TOS=m
    CONFIG_IP_NF_TARGET_ECN=m
    CONFIG_IP_NF_TARGET_TTL=m
    CONFIG_IP_NF_TARGET_CLUSTERIP=m
    CONFIG_IP_NF_RAW=m
    CONFIG_IP_NF_ARPTABLES=m
    CONFIG_IP_NF_ARPFILTER=m
    CONFIG_IP_NF_ARP_MANGLE=m

    CONFIG_NF_CONNTRACK_IPV6=m
    CONFIG_IP6_NF_QUEUE=m
    CONFIG_IP6_NF_IPTABLES=m
    CONFIG_IP6_NF_MATCH_RT=m
    CONFIG_IP6_NF_MATCH_OPTS=m
    CONFIG_IP6_NF_MATCH_FRAG=m
    CONFIG_IP6_NF_MATCH_HL=m
    CONFIG_IP6_NF_MATCH_OWNER=m
    CONFIG_IP6_NF_MATCH_IPV6HEADER=m
    CONFIG_IP6_NF_MATCH_AH=m
    CONFIG_IP6_NF_MATCH_MH=m
    CONFIG_IP6_NF_MATCH_EUI64=m
    CONFIG_IP6_NF_FILTER=m
    CONFIG_IP6_NF_TARGET_LOG=m
    CONFIG_IP6_NF_TARGET_REJECT=m
    CONFIG_IP6_NF_MANGLE=m
    CONFIG_IP6_NF_TARGET_HL=m
    CONFIG_IP6_NF_RAW=m

    CONFIG_BRIDGE_NF_EBTABLES=m
    CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_BROUTE=m
    CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_T_FILTER=m
    CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_T_NAT=m
    CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_802_3=m
    CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_AMONG=m
    CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_ARP=m
    CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_IP=m
    CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_LIMIT=m
    CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_MARK=m
    CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_PKTTYPE=m
    CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_STP=m
    CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_VLAN=m
    CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_ARPREPLY=m
    CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_DNAT=m
    CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_MARK_T=m
    CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_REDIRECT=m
    CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_SNAT=m
    CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_LOG=m
    CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_ULOG=m

    CONFIG_IP_DCCP=m
    CONFIG_INET_DCCP_DIAG=m
    CONFIG_IP_DCCP_ACKVEC=y

    CONFIG_IP_DCCP_CCID2=m
    CONFIG_IP_DCCP_CCID3=m
    CONFIG_IP_DCCP_TFRC_LIB=m
    CONFIG_IP_DCCP_CCID3_RTO=100

    CONFIG_IP_SCTP=m
    CONFIG_SCTP_HMAC_MD5=y

    CONFIG_TIPC=m
    CONFIG_ATM=m
    CONFIG_ATM_CLIP=m
    CONFIG_ATM_LANE=m
    CONFIG_ATM_MPOA=m
    CONFIG_ATM_BR2684=m
    CONFIG_BRIDGE=m
    CONFIG_VLAN_8021Q=m
    CONFIG_DECNET=m
    CONFIG_LLC=y
    CONFIG_LLC2=m
    CONFIG_IPX=m
    CONFIG_ATALK=m
    CONFIG_DEV_APPLETALK=m
    CONFIG_LTPC=m
    CONFIG_COPS=m
    CONFIG_COPS_DAYNA=y
    CONFIG_COPS_TANGENT=y
    CONFIG_IPDDP=m
    CONFIG_IPDDP_ENCAP=y
    CONFIG_IPDDP_DECAP=y
    CONFIG_WAN_ROUTER=m

    CONFIG_NET_SCHED=y
    CONFIG_NET_SCH_FIFO=y
    CONFIG_NET_SCH_CLK_JIFFIES=y

    CONFIG_NET_SCH_CBQ=m
    CONFIG_NET_SCH_HTB=m
    CONFIG_NET_SCH_HFSC=m
    CONFIG_NET_SCH_ATM=m
    CONFIG_NET_SCH_PRIO=m
    CONFIG_NET_SCH_RED=m
    CONFIG_NET_SCH_SFQ=m
    CONFIG_NET_SCH_TEQL=m
    CONFIG_NET_SCH_TBF=m
    CONFIG_NET_SCH_GRED=m
    CONFIG_NET_SCH_DSMARK=m
    CONFIG_NET_SCH_NETEM=m
    CONFIG_NET_SCH_INGRESS=m

    CONFIG_NET_CLS=y
    CONFIG_NET_CLS_BASIC=m
    CONFIG_NET_CLS_TCINDEX=m
    CONFIG_NET_CLS_ROUTE4=m
    CONFIG_NET_CLS_ROUTE=y
    CONFIG_NET_CLS_FW=m
    CONFIG_NET_CLS_U32=m
    CONFIG_CLS_U32_MARK=y
    CONFIG_NET_CLS_RSVP=m
    CONFIG_NET_CLS_RSVP6=m
    CONFIG_NET_CLS_POLICE=y
    CONFIG_NET_ESTIMATOR=y

    CONFIG_HAMRADIO=y

    CONFIG_AX25=m
    CONFIG_NETROM=m
    CONFIG_ROSE=m

    CONFIG_MKISS=m
    CONFIG_6PACK=m
    CONFIG_BPQETHER=m
    CONFIG_SCC=m
    CONFIG_SCC_DELAY=y
    CONFIG_SCC_TRXECHO=y
    CONFIG_BAYCOM_SER_FDX=m
    CONFIG_BAYCOM_SER_HDX=m
    CONFIG_BAYCOM_PAR=m
    CONFIG_BAYCOM_EPP=m
    CONFIG_YAM=m
    CONFIG_IRDA=m

    CONFIG_IRLAN=m
    CONFIG_IRNET=m
    CONFIG_IRCOMM=m

    CONFIG_IRDA_CACHE_LAST_LSAP=y
    CONFIG_IRDA_FAST_RR=y

    CONFIG_IRTTY_SIR=m

    CONFIG_DONGLE=y
    CONFIG_ESI_DONGLE=m
    CONFIG_ACTISYS_DONGLE=m
    CONFIG_TEKRAM_DONGLE=m
    CONFIG_TOIM3232_DONGLE=m
    CONFIG_LITELINK_DONGLE=m
    CONFIG_MA600_DONGLE=m
    CONFIG_GIRBIL_DONGLE=m
    CONFIG_MCP2120_DONGLE=m
    CONFIG_OLD_BELKIN_DONGLE=m
    CONFIG_ACT200L_DONGLE=m

    CONFIG_USB_IRDA=m
    CONFIG_SIGMATEL_FIR=m
    CONFIG_NSC_FIR=m
    CONFIG_WINBOND_FIR=m
    CONFIG_TOSHIBA_FIR=m
    CONFIG_SMC_IRCC_FIR=m
    CONFIG_ALI_FIR=m
    CONFIG_VLSI_FIR=m
    CONFIG_VIA_FIR=m
    CONFIG_MCS_FIR=m
    CONFIG_BT=m
    CONFIG_BT_L2CAP=m
    CONFIG_BT_SCO=m
    CONFIG_BT_RFCOMM=m
    CONFIG_BT_RFCOMM_TTY=y
    CONFIG_BT_BNEP=m
    CONFIG_BT_BNEP_MC_FILTER=y
    CONFIG_BT_BNEP_PROTO_FILTER=y
    CONFIG_BT_CMTP=m
    CONFIG_BT_HIDP=m

    CONFIG_BT_HCIUSB=m
    CONFIG_BT_HCIUSB_SCO=y
    CONFIG_BT_HCIUART=m
    CONFIG_BT_HCIUART_H4=y
    CONFIG_BT_HCIUART_BCSP=y
    CONFIG_BT_HCIBCM203X=m
    CONFIG_BT_HCIBPA10X=m
    CONFIG_BT_HCIBFUSB=m
    CONFIG_BT_HCIDTL1=m
    CONFIG_BT_HCIBT3C=m
    CONFIG_BT_HCIBLUECARD=m
    CONFIG_BT_HCIBTUART=m
    CONFIG_BT_HCIVHCI=m
    CONFIG_IEEE80211=m
    CONFIG_IEEE80211_CRYPT_WEP=m
    CONFIG_IEEE80211_CRYPT_CCMP=m
    CONFIG_IEEE80211_CRYPT_TKIP=m
    CONFIG_IEEE80211_SOFTMAC=m
    CONFIG_WIRELESS_EXT=y
    CONFIG_FIB_RULES=y

    CONFIG_STANDALONE=y
    CONFIG_PREVENT_FIRMWARE_BUILD=y
    CONFIG_FW_LOADER=y

    CONFIG_CONNECTOR=m

    CONFIG_PARPORT=m
    CONFIG_PARPORT_PC=m
    CONFIG_PARPORT_SERIAL=m
    CONFIG_PARPORT_PC_PCMCIA=m
    CONFIG_PARPORT_AX88796=m
    CONFIG_PARPORT_1284=y
    CONFIG_PARPORT_NOT_PC=y

    CONFIG_PNP=y

    CONFIG_ISAPNP=y
    CONFIG_PNPACPI=y

    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_FD=y
    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_XD=m
    CONFIG_PARIDE=m

    CONFIG_PARIDE_PD=m
    CONFIG_PARIDE_PCD=m
    CONFIG_PARIDE_PF=m
    CONFIG_PARIDE_PT=m
    CONFIG_PARIDE_PG=m

    CONFIG_PARIDE_ATEN=m
    CONFIG_PARIDE_BPCK=m
    CONFIG_PARIDE_BPCK6=m
    CONFIG_PARIDE_COMM=m
    CONFIG_PARIDE_DSTR=m
    CONFIG_PARIDE_FIT2=m
    CONFIG_PARIDE_FIT3=m
    CONFIG_PARIDE_EPAT=m
    CONFIG_PARIDE_EPATC8=y
    CONFIG_PARIDE_EPIA=m
    CONFIG_PARIDE_FRIQ=m
    CONFIG_PARIDE_FRPW=m
    CONFIG_PARIDE_KBIC=m
    CONFIG_PARIDE_KTTI=m
    CONFIG_PARIDE_ON20=m
    CONFIG_PARIDE_ON26=m
    CONFIG_BLK_CPQ_DA=y
    CONFIG_BLK_CPQ_CISS_DA=y
    CONFIG_CISS_SCSI_TAPE=y
    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_DAC960=y
    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_UMEM=m
    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_LOOP=y
    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_CRYPTOLOOP=m
    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_NBD=m
    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_SX8=y
    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_RAM=y
    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_RAM_COUNT=16
    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_RAM_SIZE=16384
    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_RAM_BLOCKSIZE=1024
    CONFIG_CDROM_PKTCDVD=m
    CONFIG_CDROM_PKTCDVD_BUFFERS=8
    CONFIG_ATA_OVER_ETH=m

    CONFIG_IBM_ASM=m
    CONFIG_SGI_IOC4=m
    CONFIG_TIFM_CORE=m
    CONFIG_TIFM_7XX1=m
    CONFIG_ASUS_LAPTOP=m
    CONFIG_MSI_LAPTOP=m
    CONFIG_SONY_LAPTOP=m

    CONFIG_IDE=y
    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_IDE=y

    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_IDEDISK=y
    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_IDECS=m
    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_DELKIN=m
    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_IDECD=y
    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_IDETAPE=m
    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_IDEFLOPPY=y
    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_IDESCSI=m

    CONFIG_IDE_GENERIC=y
    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_IDEPNP=y
    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_IDEPCI=y
    CONFIG_IDEPCI_SHARE_IRQ=y
    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_GENERIC=y
    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_RZ1000=y
    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_IDEDMA_PCI=y
    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_AEC62XX=y
    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_ALI15X3=y
    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_AMD74XX=y
    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_ATIIXP=y
    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_CMD64X=y
    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_TRIFLEX=y
    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_CY82C693=y
    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_CS5520=y
    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_CS5530=y
    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_CS5535=y
    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_HPT34X=y
    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_HPT366=y
    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_JMICRON=y
    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_SC1200=y
    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_PIIX=y
    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_IT8213=y
    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_IT821X=y
    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_PDC202XX_OLD=y
    CONFIG_PDC202XX_BURST=y
    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_PDC202XX_NEW=y
    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_SVWKS=y
    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_SIIMAGE=y
    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_SIS5513=y
    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_SLC90E66=y
    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_TRM290=m
    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_VIA82CXXX=y
    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_TC86C001=y
    CONFIG_IDE_CHIPSETS=y

    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_4DRIVES=y
    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_ALI14XX=m
    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_DTC2278=m
    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_HT6560B=m
    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_QD65XX=m
    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_UMC8672=m
    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_IDEDMA=y

    CONFIG_RAID_ATTRS=m
    CONFIG_SCSI=y
    CONFIG_SCSI_TGT=y
    CONFIG_SCSI_NETLINK=y
    CONFIG_SCSI_PROC_FS=y

    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_SD=y
    CONFIG_CHR_DEV_ST=y
    CONFIG_CHR_DEV_OSST=m
    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_SR=y
    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_SR_VENDOR=y
    CONFIG_CHR_DEV_SG=m
    CONFIG_CHR_DEV_SCH=m

    CONFIG_SCSI_SPI_ATTRS=y
    CONFIG_SCSI_FC_ATTRS=y
    CONFIG_SCSI_ISCSI_ATTRS=y
    CONFIG_SCSI_SAS_ATTRS=y
    CONFIG_SCSI_SAS_LIBSAS=y

    CONFIG_SCSI_AIC7XXX_OLD=m
    CONFIG_SCSI_ADVANSYS=m
    CONFIG_SCSI_ARCMSR=m
    CONFIG_SCSI_GENERIC_NCR5380=m
    CONFIG_SCSI_PPA=m
    CONFIG_SCSI_IMM=m
    CONFIG_SCSI_NCR53C406A=m
    CONFIG_SCSI_STEX=m
    CONFIG_SCSI_PAS16=m
    CONFIG_SCSI_U14_34F=m
    CONFIG_SCSI_U14_34F_MAX_TAGS=8
    CONFIG_SCSI_ULTRASTOR=m
    CONFIG_SCSI_DEBUG=m

    CONFIG_PCMCIA_AHA152X=m
    CONFIG_PCMCIA_FDOMAIN=m
    CONFIG_PCMCIA_NINJA_SCSI=m
    CONFIG_PCMCIA_QLOGIC=m
    CONFIG_PCMCIA_SYM53C500=m

    CONFIG_ATA=y
    CONFIG_SATA_AHCI=y
    CONFIG_SATA_SVW=y
    CONFIG_ATA_PIIX=y
    CONFIG_SATA_MV=y
    CONFIG_SATA_NV=y
    CONFIG_PDC_ADMA=y
    CONFIG_SATA_QSTOR=y
    CONFIG_SATA_PROMISE=y
    CONFIG_SATA_SX4=y
    CONFIG_SATA_SIL=y
    CONFIG_SATA_SIL24=y
    CONFIG_SATA_SIS=y
    CONFIG_SATA_ULI=y
    CONFIG_SATA_VIA=y
    CONFIG_SATA_VITESSE=y
    CONFIG_SATA_INIC162X=m
    CONFIG_SATA_INTEL_COMBINED=y
    CONFIG_SATA_ACPI=y
    CONFIG_PATA_ALI=m
    CONFIG_PATA_AMD=m
    CONFIG_PATA_ARTOP=m
    CONFIG_PATA_ATIIXP=m
    CONFIG_PATA_CMD64X=m
    CONFIG_PATA_CS5520=m
    CONFIG_PATA_CS5530=m
    CONFIG_PATA_CS5535=m
    CONFIG_PATA_CYPRESS=m
    CONFIG_PATA_EFAR=m
    CONFIG_ATA_GENERIC=m
    CONFIG_PATA_HPT366=m
    CONFIG_PATA_HPT37X=m
    CONFIG_PATA_HPT3X2N=m
    CONFIG_PATA_HPT3X3=m
    CONFIG_PATA_ISAPNP=m
    CONFIG_PATA_IT821X=m
    CONFIG_PATA_IT8213=m
    CONFIG_PATA_JMICRON=m
    CONFIG_PATA_LEGACY=m
    CONFIG_PATA_TRIFLEX=m
    CONFIG_PATA_MARVELL=m
    CONFIG_PATA_MPIIX=m
    CONFIG_PATA_OLDPIIX=m
    CONFIG_PATA_NETCELL=m
    CONFIG_PATA_NS87410=m
    CONFIG_PATA_OPTI=m
    CONFIG_PATA_OPTIDMA=m
    CONFIG_PATA_PCMCIA=m
    CONFIG_PATA_PDC_OLD=m
    CONFIG_PATA_QDI=m
    CONFIG_PATA_RADISYS=m
    CONFIG_PATA_RZ1000=m
    CONFIG_PATA_SC1200=m
    CONFIG_PATA_SERVERWORKS=m
    CONFIG_PATA_PDC2027X=m
    CONFIG_PATA_SIL680=m
    CONFIG_PATA_SIS=y
    CONFIG_PATA_VIA=m
    CONFIG_PATA_WINBOND=m
    CONFIG_PATA_WINBOND_VLB=m

    CONFIG_CD_NO_IDESCSI=y
    CONFIG_AZTCD=m
    CONFIG_GSCD=m
    CONFIG_MCDX=m
    CONFIG_OPTCD=m
    CONFIG_SJCD=m
    CONFIG_ISP16_CDI=m
    CONFIG_CDU535=m

    CONFIG_MD=y
    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_MD=y
    CONFIG_MD_LINEAR=y
    CONFIG_MD_RAID0=y
    CONFIG_MD_RAID1=y
    CONFIG_MD_RAID10=y
    CONFIG_MD_RAID456=y
    CONFIG_MD_RAID5_RESHAPE=y
    CONFIG_MD_MULTIPATH=y
    CONFIG_MD_FAULTY=m
    CONFIG_BLK_DEV_DM=y
    CONFIG_DM_CRYPT=y
    CONFIG_DM_SNAPSHOT=m
    CONFIG_DM_MIRROR=m
    CONFIG_DM_ZERO=m
    CONFIG_DM_MULTIPATH=m
    CONFIG_DM_MULTIPATH_EMC=m

    CONFIG_FUSION=y
    CONFIG_FUSION_SPI=y
    CONFIG_FUSION_FC=y
    CONFIG_FUSION_SAS=y
    CONFIG_FUSION_MAX_SGE=128
    CONFIG_FUSION_CTL=m
    CONFIG_FUSION_LAN=m

    CONFIG_IEEE1394=y

    CONFIG_IEEE1394_EXTRA_CONFIG_ROMS=y
    CONFIG_IEEE1394_CONFIG_ROM_IP1394=y

    CONFIG_IEEE1394_PCILYNX=y
    CONFIG_IEEE1394_OHCI1394=y

    CONFIG_IEEE1394_VIDEO1394=m
    CONFIG_IEEE1394_SBP2=y
    CONFIG_IEEE1394_ETH1394=m
    CONFIG_IEEE1394_DV1394=m
    CONFIG_IEEE1394_RAWIO=m

    CONFIG_I2O=y
    CONFIG_I2O_LCT_NOTIFY_ON_CHANGES=y
    CONFIG_I2O_EXT_ADAPTEC=y
    CONFIG_I2O_CONFIG=y
    CONFIG_I2O_BUS=y
    CONFIG_I2O_BLOCK=y
    CONFIG_I2O_SCSI=y
    CONFIG_I2O_PROC=y

    CONFIG_MAC_EMUMOUSEBTN=y

    CONFIG_NETDEVICES=y
    CONFIG_DUMMY=m
    CONFIG_BONDING=m
    CONFIG_EQUALIZER=m
    CONFIG_TUN=m
    CONFIG_NET_SB1000=m

    CONFIG_ARCNET=m
    CONFIG_ARCNET_1201=m
    CONFIG_ARCNET_1051=m
    CONFIG_ARCNET_RAW=m
    CONFIG_ARCNET_CAP=m
    CONFIG_ARCNET_COM90xx=m
    CONFIG_ARCNET_COM90xxIO=m
    CONFIG_ARCNET_RIM_I=m
    CONFIG_ARCNET_COM20020=m
    CONFIG_ARCNET_COM20020_ISA=m
    CONFIG_ARCNET_COM20020_PCI=m

    CONFIG_PHYLIB=m

    CONFIG_MARVELL_PHY=m
    CONFIG_DAVICOM_PHY=m
    CONFIG_QSEMI_PHY=m
    CONFIG_LXT_PHY=m
    CONFIG_CICADA_PHY=m
    CONFIG_VITESSE_PHY=m
    CONFIG_SMSC_PHY=m
    CONFIG_BROADCOM_PHY=m
    CONFIG_FIXED_PHY=m
    CONFIG_FIXED_MII_10_FDX=y
    CONFIG_FIXED_MII_100_FDX=y

    CONFIG_NET_ETHERNET=y
    CONFIG_MII=m
    CONFIG_HAPPYMEAL=m
    CONFIG_SUNGEM=m
    CONFIG_CASSINI=m
    CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_3COM=y
    CONFIG_EL1=m
    CONFIG_EL2=m
    CONFIG_ELPLUS=m
    CONFIG_EL16=m
    CONFIG_EL3=m
    CONFIG_3C515=m
    CONFIG_VORTEX=m
    CONFIG_TYPHOON=m
    CONFIG_LANCE=m
    CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_SMC=y
    CONFIG_WD80x3=m
    CONFIG_ULTRA=m
    CONFIG_SMC9194=m
    CONFIG_NET_VENDOR_RACAL=y
    CONFIG_NI52=m
    CONFIG_NI65=m

    CONFIG_NET_TULIP=y
    CONFIG_DE2104X=m
    CONFIG_TULIP=m
    CONFIG_TULIP_MMIO=y
    CONFIG_DE4X5=m
    CONFIG_WINBOND_840=m
    CONFIG_DM9102=m
    CONFIG_ULI526X=m
    CONFIG_PCMCIA_XIRCOM=m
    CONFIG_AT1700=m
    CONFIG_DEPCA=m
    CONFIG_HP100=m
    CONFIG_NET_ISA=y
    CONFIG_E2100=m
    CONFIG_EWRK3=m
    CONFIG_EEXPRESS=m
    CONFIG_EEXPRESS_PRO=m
    CONFIG_HPLAN_PLUS=m
    CONFIG_HPLAN=m
    CONFIG_LP486E=m
    CONFIG_ETH16I=m
    CONFIG_NE2000=m
    CONFIG_ZNET=m
    CONFIG_SEEQ8005=m
    CONFIG_NET_PCI=y
    CONFIG_PCNET32=m
    CONFIG_PCNET32_NAPI=y
    CONFIG_AMD8111_ETH=m
    CONFIG_ADAPTEC_STARFIRE=m
    CONFIG_ADAPTEC_STARFIRE_NAPI=y
    CONFIG_AC3200=m
    CONFIG_APRICOT=m
    CONFIG_B44=m
    CONFIG_FORCEDETH=m
    CONFIG_FORCEDETH_NAPI=y
    CONFIG_CS89x0=m
    CONFIG_DGRS=m
    CONFIG_EEPRO100=m
    CONFIG_E100=m
    CONFIG_FEALNX=m
    CONFIG_NATSEMI=m
    CONFIG_NE2K_PCI=m
    CONFIG_8139CP=m
    CONFIG_8139TOO=m
    CONFIG_8139TOO_PIO=y
    CONFIG_8139TOO_8129=y
    CONFIG_SIS900=m
    CONFIG_EPIC100=m
    CONFIG_SUNDANCE=m
    CONFIG_TLAN=m
    CONFIG_VIA_RHINE=m
    CONFIG_VIA_RHINE_MMIO=y
    CONFIG_VIA_RHINE_NAPI=y
    CONFIG_NET_POCKET=y
    CONFIG_ATP=m
    CONFIG_DE600=m
    CONFIG_DE620=m

    CONFIG_ACENIC=m
    CONFIG_DL2K=m
    CONFIG_E1000=m
    CONFIG_E1000_NAPI=y
    CONFIG_NS83820=m
    CONFIG_HAMACHI=m
    CONFIG_YELLOWFIN=m
    CONFIG_R8169=m
    CONFIG_R8169_VLAN=y
    CONFIG_SIS190=m
    CONFIG_SKGE=m
    CONFIG_SKY2=m
    CONFIG_SK98LIN=m
    CONFIG_VIA_VELOCITY=m
    CONFIG_TIGON3=m
    CONFIG_BNX2=m
    CONFIG_QLA3XXX=m

    CONFIG_CHELSIO_T1=m
    CONFIG_CHELSIO_T1_1G=y
    CONFIG_CHELSIO_T1_NAPI=y
    CONFIG_IXGB=m
    CONFIG_IXGB_NAPI=y
    CONFIG_S2IO=m
    CONFIG_MYRI10GE=m
    CONFIG_NETXEN_NIC=m

    CONFIG_TR=y
    CONFIG_IBMTR=m
    CONFIG_IBMOL=m
    CONFIG_IBMLS=m
    CONFIG_3C359=m
    CONFIG_TMS380TR=m
    CONFIG_TMSPCI=m
    CONFIG_SKISA=m
    CONFIG_PROTEON=m
    CONFIG_ABYSS=m
    CONFIG_SMCTR=m

    CONFIG_NET_RADIO=y
    CONFIG_NET_WIRELESS_RTNETLINK=y

    CONFIG_STRIP=m
    CONFIG_ARLAN=m
    CONFIG_WAVELAN=m
    CONFIG_PCMCIA_WAVELAN=m
    CONFIG_PCMCIA_NETWAVE=m

    CONFIG_PCMCIA_RAYCS=m

    CONFIG_IPW2100=m
    CONFIG_IPW2100_MONITOR=y
    CONFIG_IPW2200=m
    CONFIG_IPW2200_MONITOR=y
    CONFIG_IPW2200_RADIOTAP=y
    CONFIG_IPW2200_PROMISCUOUS=y
    CONFIG_IPW2200_QOS=y
    CONFIG_AIRO=m
    CONFIG_HERMES=m
    CONFIG_PLX_HERMES=m
    CONFIG_TMD_HERMES=m
    CONFIG_NORTEL_HERMES=m
    CONFIG_PCI_HERMES=m
    CONFIG_ATMEL=m
    CONFIG_PCI_ATMEL=m

    CONFIG_PCMCIA_HERMES=m
    CONFIG_PCMCIA_SPECTRUM=m
    CONFIG_AIRO_CS=m
    CONFIG_PCMCIA_ATMEL=m
    CONFIG_PCMCIA_WL3501=m

    CONFIG_PRISM54=m
    CONFIG_USB_ZD1201=m
    CONFIG_HOSTAP=m
    CONFIG_HOSTAP_FIRMWARE=y
    CONFIG_HOSTAP_FIRMWARE_NVRAM=y
    CONFIG_HOSTAP_PLX=m
    CONFIG_HOSTAP_PCI=m
    CONFIG_HOSTAP_CS=m
    CONFIG_BCM43XX=m
    CONFIG_BCM43XX_DEBUG=y
    CONFIG_BCM43XX_DMA=y
    CONFIG_BCM43XX_PIO=y
    CONFIG_BCM43XX_DMA_AND_PIO_MODE=y
    CONFIG_ZD1211RW=m
    CONFIG_NET_WIRELESS=y

    CONFIG_NET_PCMCIA=y
    CONFIG_PCMCIA_3C589=m
    CONFIG_PCMCIA_3C574=m
    CONFIG_PCMCIA_FMVJ18X=m
    CONFIG_PCMCIA_PCNET=m
    CONFIG_PCMCIA_NMCLAN=m
    CONFIG_PCMCIA_SMC91C92=m
    CONFIG_PCMCIA_XIRC2PS=m
    CONFIG_PCMCIA_AXNET=m
    CONFIG_ARCNET_COM20020_CS=m
    CONFIG_PCMCIA_IBMTR=m

    CONFIG_WAN=y
    CONFIG_HOSTESS_SV11=m
    CONFIG_COSA=m
    CONFIG_LANMEDIA=m
    CONFIG_SEALEVEL_4021=m
    CONFIG_HDLC=m
    CONFIG_HDLC_RAW=m
    CONFIG_HDLC_RAW_ETH=m
    CONFIG_HDLC_CISCO=m
    CONFIG_HDLC_FR=m
    CONFIG_HDLC_PPP=m

    CONFIG_PCI200SYN=m
    CONFIG_WANXL=m
    CONFIG_PC300=m

    CONFIG_N2=m
    CONFIG_C101=m
    CONFIG_FARSYNC=m
    CONFIG_DSCC4=m
    CONFIG_DLCI=m
    CONFIG_DLCI_MAX=8
    CONFIG_SDLA=m
    CONFIG_WAN_ROUTER_DRIVERS=m
    CONFIG_CYCLADES_SYNC=m
    CONFIG_CYCLOMX_X25=y
    CONFIG_SBNI=m

    CONFIG_ATM_DUMMY=m
    CONFIG_ATM_TCP=m
    CONFIG_ATM_LANAI=m
    CONFIG_ATM_ENI=m
    CONFIG_ATM_FIRESTREAM=m
    CONFIG_ATM_ZATM=m
    CONFIG_ATM_NICSTAR=m
    CONFIG_ATM_IDT77252=m
    CONFIG_ATM_IDT77252_USE_SUNI=y
    CONFIG_ATM_AMBASSADOR=m
    CONFIG_ATM_HORIZON=m
    CONFIG_ATM_IA=m
    CONFIG_ATM_FORE200E_MAYBE=m
    CONFIG_ATM_HE=m
    CONFIG_FDDI=y
    CONFIG_DEFXX=m
    CONFIG_SKFP=m
    CONFIG_HIPPI=y
    CONFIG_ROADRUNNER=m
    CONFIG_PLIP=m
    CONFIG_PPP=m
    CONFIG_PPP_MULTILINK=y
    CONFIG_PPP_FILTER=y
    CONFIG_PPP_ASYNC=m
    CONFIG_PPP_SYNC_TTY=m
    CONFIG_PPP_DEFLATE=m
    CONFIG_PPP_BSDCOMP=m
    CONFIG_PPP_MPPE=m
    CONFIG_PPPOE=m
    CONFIG_PPPOATM=m
    CONFIG_SLIP=m
    CONFIG_SLIP_COMPRESSED=y
    CONFIG_SLHC=m
    CONFIG_SLIP_SMART=y
    CONFIG_NET_FC=y
    CONFIG_SHAPER=m
    CONFIG_NETCONSOLE=m
    CONFIG_NETPOLL=y
    CONFIG_NET_POLL_CONTROLLER=y

    CONFIG_ISDN=m

    CONFIG_ISDN_I4L=m
    CONFIG_ISDN_PPP=y
    CONFIG_ISDN_PPP_VJ=y
    CONFIG_ISDN_MPP=y
    CONFIG_IPPP_FILTER=y
    CONFIG_ISDN_PPP_BSDCOMP=m
    CONFIG_ISDN_AUDIO=y
    CONFIG_ISDN_TTY_FAX=y

    CONFIG_ISDN_DIVERSION=m

    CONFIG_ISDN_DRV_HISAX=m

    CONFIG_HISAX_EURO=y
    CONFIG_DE_AOC=y
    CONFIG_HISAX_NO_SENDCOMPLETE=y
    CONFIG_HISAX_NO_LLC=y
    CONFIG_HISAX_NO_KEYPAD=y
    CONFIG_HISAX_1TR6=y
    CONFIG_HISAX_NI1=y
    CONFIG_HISAX_MAX_CARDS=8

    CONFIG_HISAX_16_0=y
    CONFIG_HISAX_16_3=y
    CONFIG_HISAX_TELESPCI=y
    CONFIG_HISAX_S0BOX=y
    CONFIG_HISAX_AVM_A1=y
    CONFIG_HISAX_FRITZPCI=y
    CONFIG_HISAX_AVM_A1_PCMCIA=y
    CONFIG_HISAX_ELSA=y
    CONFIG_HISAX_IX1MICROR2=y
    CONFIG_HISAX_DIEHLDIVA=y
    CONFIG_HISAX_ASUSCOM=y
    CONFIG_HISAX_TELEINT=y
    CONFIG_HISAX_HFCS=y
    CONFIG_HISAX_SEDLBAUER=y
    CONFIG_HISAX_SPORTSTER=y
    CONFIG_HISAX_MIC=y
    CONFIG_HISAX_NETJET=y
    CONFIG_HISAX_NETJET_U=y
    CONFIG_HISAX_NICCY=y
    CONFIG_HISAX_ISURF=y
    CONFIG_HISAX_HSTSAPHIR=y
    CONFIG_HISAX_BKM_A4T=y
    CONFIG_HISAX_SCT_QUADRO=y
    CONFIG_HISAX_GAZEL=y
    CONFIG_HISAX_HFC_PCI=y
    CONFIG_HISAX_W6692=y
    CONFIG_HISAX_HFC_SX=y
    CONFIG_HISAX_ENTERNOW_PCI=y

    CONFIG_HISAX_SEDLBAUER_CS=m
    CONFIG_HISAX_ELSA_CS=m
    CONFIG_HISAX_AVM_A1_CS=m
    CONFIG_HISAX_TELES_CS=m

    CONFIG_HISAX_ST5481=m
    CONFIG_HISAX_HFCUSB=m
    CONFIG_HISAX_HFC4S8S=m
    CONFIG_HISAX_FRITZ_PCIPNP=m
    CONFIG_HISAX_HDLC=y

    CONFIG_ISDN_DRV_ICN=m
    CONFIG_ISDN_DRV_PCBIT=m
    CONFIG_ISDN_DRV_SC=m
    CONFIG_ISDN_DRV_ACT2000=m

    CONFIG_ISDN_DRV_GIGASET=m
    CONFIG_GIGASET_BASE=m
    CONFIG_GIGASET_M105=m

    CONFIG_ISDN_CAPI=m
    CONFIG_ISDN_DRV_AVMB1_VERBOSE_REASON=y
    CONFIG_CAPI_TRACE=y
    CONFIG_ISDN_CAPI_MIDDLEWARE=y
    CONFIG_ISDN_CAPI_CAPI20=m
    CONFIG_ISDN_CAPI_CAPIFS_BOOL=y
    CONFIG_ISDN_CAPI_CAPIFS=m
    CONFIG_ISDN_CAPI_CAPIDRV=m

    CONFIG_CAPI_AVM=y
    CONFIG_ISDN_DRV_AVMB1_B1ISA=m
    CONFIG_ISDN_DRV_AVMB1_B1PCI=m
    CONFIG_ISDN_DRV_AVMB1_B1PCIV4=y
    CONFIG_ISDN_DRV_AVMB1_T1ISA=m
    CONFIG_ISDN_DRV_AVMB1_B1PCMCIA=m
    CONFIG_ISDN_DRV_AVMB1_AVM_CS=m
    CONFIG_ISDN_DRV_AVMB1_T1PCI=m
    CONFIG_ISDN_DRV_AVMB1_C4=m

    CONFIG_CAPI_EICON=y
    CONFIG_ISDN_DIVAS=m
    CONFIG_ISDN_DIVAS_BRIPCI=y
    CONFIG_ISDN_DIVAS_PRIPCI=y
    CONFIG_ISDN_DIVAS_DIVACAPI=m
    CONFIG_ISDN_DIVAS_USERIDI=m
    CONFIG_ISDN_DIVAS_MAINT=m

    CONFIG_PHONE=m
    CONFIG_PHONE_IXJ=m
    CONFIG_PHONE_IXJ_PCMCIA=m

    CONFIG_INPUT=y
    CONFIG_INPUT_FF_MEMLESS=y

    CONFIG_INPUT_MOUSEDEV=y
    CONFIG_INPUT_MOUSEDEV_PSAUX=y
    CONFIG_INPUT_MOUSEDEV_SCREEN_X=1024
    CONFIG_INPUT_MOUSEDEV_SCREEN_Y=768
    CONFIG_INPUT_JOYDEV=m
    CONFIG_INPUT_EVDEV=m

    CONFIG_INPUT_KEYBOARD=y
    CONFIG_KEYBOARD_ATKBD=y
    CONFIG_KEYBOARD_STOWAWAY=m
    CONFIG_INPUT_MOUSE=y
    CONFIG_MOUSE_PS2=m
    CONFIG_MOUSE_SERIAL=m
    CONFIG_MOUSE_INPORT=m
    CONFIG_MOUSE_ATIXL=y
    CONFIG_MOUSE_LOGIBM=m
    CONFIG_MOUSE_PC110PAD=m
    CONFIG_MOUSE_VSXXXAA=m
    CONFIG_INPUT_JOYSTICK=y
    CONFIG_JOYSTICK_ANALOG=m
    CONFIG_JOYSTICK_A3D=m
    CONFIG_JOYSTICK_ADI=m
    CONFIG_JOYSTICK_COBRA=m
    CONFIG_JOYSTICK_GF2K=m
    CONFIG_JOYSTICK_GRIP=m
    CONFIG_JOYSTICK_GRIP_MP=m
    CONFIG_JOYSTICK_GUILLEMOT=m
    CONFIG_JOYSTICK_INTERACT=m
    CONFIG_JOYSTICK_SIDEWINDER=m
    CONFIG_JOYSTICK_TMDC=m
    CONFIG_JOYSTICK_IFORCE=m
    CONFIG_JOYSTICK_IFORCE_USB=y
    CONFIG_JOYSTICK_IFORCE_232=y
    CONFIG_JOYSTICK_WARRIOR=m
    CONFIG_JOYSTICK_MAGELLAN=m
    CONFIG_JOYSTICK_SPACEORB=m
    CONFIG_JOYSTICK_SPACEBALL=m
    CONFIG_JOYSTICK_STINGER=m
    CONFIG_JOYSTICK_TWIDJOY=m
    CONFIG_JOYSTICK_DB9=m
    CONFIG_JOYSTICK_GAMECON=m
    CONFIG_JOYSTICK_TURBOGRAFX=m
    CONFIG_JOYSTICK_JOYDUMP=m
    CONFIG_INPUT_TOUCHSCREEN=y
    CONFIG_TOUCHSCREEN_GUNZE=m
    CONFIG_TOUCHSCREEN_ELO=m
    CONFIG_TOUCHSCREEN_MTOUCH=m
    CONFIG_TOUCHSCREEN_MK712=m
    CONFIG_TOUCHSCREEN_PENMOUNT=m
    CONFIG_TOUCHSCREEN_TOUCHRIGHT=m
    CONFIG_TOUCHSCREEN_TOUCHWIN=m
    CONFIG_TOUCHSCREEN_UCB1400=m
    CONFIG_INPUT_MISC=y
    CONFIG_INPUT_PCSPKR=m
    CONFIG_INPUT_WISTRON_BTNS=m
    CONFIG_INPUT_ATLAS_BTNS=m
    CONFIG_INPUT_UINPUT=m

    CONFIG_SERIO=y
    CONFIG_SERIO_I8042=y
    CONFIG_SERIO_SERPORT=m
    CONFIG_SERIO_CT82C710=m
    CONFIG_SERIO_PARKBD=m
    CONFIG_SERIO_PCIPS2=m
    CONFIG_SERIO_LIBPS2=y
    CONFIG_SERIO_RAW=m
    CONFIG_GAMEPORT=m
    CONFIG_GAMEPORT_NS558=m
    CONFIG_GAMEPORT_L4=m
    CONFIG_GAMEPORT_EMU10K1=m
    CONFIG_GAMEPORT_FM801=m

    CONFIG_VT=y
    CONFIG_VT_CONSOLE=y
    CONFIG_HW_CONSOLE=y
    CONFIG_VT_HW_CONSOLE_BINDING=y
    CONFIG_SERIAL_NONSTANDARD=y
    CONFIG_COMPUTONE=m
    CONFIG_ROCKETPORT=m
    CONFIG_CYCLADES=m
    CONFIG_DIGIEPCA=m
    CONFIG_ESPSERIAL=m
    CONFIG_MOXA_INTELLIO=m
    CONFIG_MOXA_SMARTIO=m
    CONFIG_MOXA_SMARTIO_NEW=m
    CONFIG_ISI=m
    CONFIG_SYNCLINK=m
    CONFIG_SYNCLINKMP=m
    CONFIG_SYNCLINK_GT=m
    CONFIG_N_HDLC=m
    CONFIG_SPECIALIX=m
    CONFIG_SX=m
    CONFIG_RIO=m
    CONFIG_STALDRV=y

    CONFIG_SERIAL_8250=y
    CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_CONSOLE=y
    CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_PCI=y
    CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_PNP=y
    CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_CS=m
    CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_NR_UARTS=4
    CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_RUNTIME_UARTS=4
    CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_EXTENDED=y
    CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_MANY_PORTS=y
    CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_FOURPORT=m
    CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_ACCENT=m
    CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_BOCA=m
    CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_EXAR_ST16C554=m
    CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_HUB6=m
    CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_SHARE_IRQ=y
    CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_DETECT_IRQ=y
    CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_RSA=y

    CONFIG_SERIAL_CORE=y
    CONFIG_SERIAL_CORE_CONSOLE=y
    CONFIG_SERIAL_JSM=m
    CONFIG_UNIX98_PTYS=y
    CONFIG_LEGACY_PTYS=y
    CONFIG_LEGACY_PTY_COUNT=256
    CONFIG_PRINTER=m
    CONFIG_LP_CONSOLE=y
    CONFIG_PPDEV=m
    CONFIG_TIPAR=m

    CONFIG_IPMI_HANDLER=m
    CONFIG_IPMI_DEVICE_INTERFACE=m
    CONFIG_IPMI_SI=m
    CONFIG_IPMI_WATCHDOG=m
    CONFIG_IPMI_POWEROFF=m

    CONFIG_WATCHDOG=y

    CONFIG_SOFT_WATCHDOG=m
    CONFIG_ACQUIRE_WDT=m
    CONFIG_ADVANTECH_WDT=m
    CONFIG_ALIM1535_WDT=m
    CONFIG_ALIM7101_WDT=m
    CONFIG_SC520_WDT=m
    CONFIG_EUROTECH_WDT=m
    CONFIG_IB700_WDT=m
    CONFIG_IBMASR=m
    CONFIG_WAFER_WDT=m
    CONFIG_I6300ESB_WDT=m
    CONFIG_I8XX_TCO=m
    CONFIG_ITCO_WDT=m
    CONFIG_ITCO_VENDOR_SUPPORT=y
    CONFIG_SC1200_WDT=m
    CONFIG_SCx200_WDT=m
    CONFIG_PC87413_WDT=m
    CONFIG_60XX_WDT=m
    CONFIG_SBC8360_WDT=m
    CONFIG_CPU5_WDT=m
    CONFIG_SMSC37B787_WDT=m
    CONFIG_W83627HF_WDT=m
    CONFIG_W83697HF_WDT=m
    CONFIG_W83877F_WDT=m
    CONFIG_W83977F_WDT=m
    CONFIG_MACHZ_WDT=m
    CONFIG_SBC_EPX_C3_WATCHDOG=m

    CONFIG_PCWATCHDOG=m
    CONFIG_MIXCOMWD=m
    CONFIG_WDT=m

    CONFIG_PCIPCWATCHDOG=m
    CONFIG_WDTPCI=m
    CONFIG_WDT_501_PCI=y

    CONFIG_USBPCWATCHDOG=m
    CONFIG_HW_RANDOM=y
    CONFIG_HW_RANDOM_INTEL=m
    CONFIG_HW_RANDOM_AMD=m
    CONFIG_HW_RANDOM_GEODE=m
    CONFIG_HW_RANDOM_VIA=m
    CONFIG_NVRAM=m
    CONFIG_RTC=y
    CONFIG_DTLK=m
    CONFIG_R3964=m
    CONFIG_APPLICOM=m
    CONFIG_SONYPI=m
    CONFIG_AGP=m
    CONFIG_AGP_ALI=m
    CONFIG_AGP_ATI=m
    CONFIG_AGP_AMD=m
    CONFIG_AGP_AMD64=m
    CONFIG_AGP_INTEL=m
    CONFIG_AGP_NVIDIA=m
    CONFIG_AGP_SIS=m
    CONFIG_AGP_SWORKS=m
    CONFIG_AGP_VIA=m
    CONFIG_AGP_EFFICEON=m
    CONFIG_DRM=m
    CONFIG_DRM_TDFX=m
    CONFIG_DRM_R128=m
    CONFIG_DRM_RADEON=m
    CONFIG_DRM_I810=m
    CONFIG_DRM_I830=m
    CONFIG_DRM_I915=m
    CONFIG_DRM_MGA=m
    CONFIG_DRM_SIS=m
    CONFIG_DRM_VIA=m
    CONFIG_DRM_SAVAGE=m

    CONFIG_SYNCLINK_CS=m
    CONFIG_CARDMAN_4000=m
    CONFIG_CARDMAN_4040=m
    CONFIG_MWAVE=m
    CONFIG_SCx200_GPIO=m
    CONFIG_PC8736x_GPIO=m
    CONFIG_NSC_GPIO=m
    CONFIG_CS5535_GPIO=m
    CONFIG_HANGCHECK_TIMER=m

    CONFIG_TCG_TPM=m
    CONFIG_TCG_ATMEL=m
    CONFIG_TELCLOCK=m

    CONFIG_I2C=y
    CONFIG_I2C_CHARDEV=m

    CONFIG_I2C_ALGOBIT=y
    CONFIG_I2C_ALGOPCF=m
    CONFIG_I2C_ALGOPCA=m

    CONFIG_I2C_ALI1535=m
    CONFIG_I2C_ALI1563=m
    CONFIG_I2C_ALI15X3=m
    CONFIG_I2C_AMD756=m
    CONFIG_I2C_AMD756_S4882=m
    CONFIG_I2C_AMD8111=m
    CONFIG_I2C_I801=m
    CONFIG_I2C_I810=m
    CONFIG_I2C_PIIX4=m
    CONFIG_I2C_ISA=m
    CONFIG_I2C_NFORCE2=m
    CONFIG_I2C_OCORES=m
    CONFIG_I2C_PARPORT=m
    CONFIG_I2C_PARPORT_LIGHT=m
    CONFIG_I2C_PROSAVAGE=m
    CONFIG_I2C_SAVAGE4=m
    CONFIG_SCx200_I2C=m
    CONFIG_SCx200_I2C_SCL=12
    CONFIG_SCx200_I2C_SDA=13
    CONFIG_SCx200_ACB=m
    CONFIG_I2C_SIS5595=m
    CONFIG_I2C_SIS630=m
    CONFIG_I2C_SIS96X=m
    CONFIG_I2C_STUB=m
    CONFIG_I2C_VIA=m
    CONFIG_I2C_VIAPRO=m
    CONFIG_I2C_VOODOO3=m
    CONFIG_I2C_PCA_ISA=m

    CONFIG_SENSORS_DS1337=m
    CONFIG_SENSORS_DS1374=m
    CONFIG_SENSORS_EEPROM=m
    CONFIG_SENSORS_PCF8574=m
    CONFIG_SENSORS_PCA9539=m
    CONFIG_SENSORS_PCF8591=m
    CONFIG_SENSORS_MAX6875=m

    CONFIG_W1=m
    CONFIG_W1_CON=y

    CONFIG_W1_MASTER_MATROX=m
    CONFIG_W1_MASTER_DS2490=m
    CONFIG_W1_MASTER_DS2482=m

    CONFIG_W1_SLAVE_THERM=m
    CONFIG_W1_SLAVE_SMEM=m
    CONFIG_W1_SLAVE_DS2433=m
    CONFIG_W1_SLAVE_DS2433_CRC=y

    CONFIG_HWMON=m
    CONFIG_HWMON_VID=m
    CONFIG_SENSORS_ABITUGURU=m
    CONFIG_SENSORS_ADM1021=m
    CONFIG_SENSORS_ADM1025=m
    CONFIG_SENSORS_ADM1026=m
    CONFIG_SENSORS_ADM1029=m
    CONFIG_SENSORS_ADM1031=m
    CONFIG_SENSORS_ADM9240=m
    CONFIG_SENSORS_K8TEMP=m
    CONFIG_SENSORS_ASB100=m
    CONFIG_SENSORS_ATXP1=m
    CONFIG_SENSORS_DS1621=m
    CONFIG_SENSORS_F71805F=m
    CONFIG_SENSORS_FSCHER=m
    CONFIG_SENSORS_FSCPOS=m
    CONFIG_SENSORS_GL518SM=m
    CONFIG_SENSORS_GL520SM=m
    CONFIG_SENSORS_IT87=m
    CONFIG_SENSORS_LM63=m
    CONFIG_SENSORS_LM75=m
    CONFIG_SENSORS_LM77=m
    CONFIG_SENSORS_LM78=m
    CONFIG_SENSORS_LM80=m
    CONFIG_SENSORS_LM83=m
    CONFIG_SENSORS_LM85=m
    CONFIG_SENSORS_LM87=m
    CONFIG_SENSORS_LM90=m
    CONFIG_SENSORS_LM92=m
    CONFIG_SENSORS_MAX1619=m
    CONFIG_SENSORS_PC87360=m
    CONFIG_SENSORS_PC87427=m
    CONFIG_SENSORS_SIS5595=m
    CONFIG_SENSORS_SMSC47M1=m
    CONFIG_SENSORS_SMSC47M192=m
    CONFIG_SENSORS_SMSC47B397=m
    CONFIG_SENSORS_VIA686A=m
    CONFIG_SENSORS_VT1211=m
    CONFIG_SENSORS_VT8231=m
    CONFIG_SENSORS_W83781D=m
    CONFIG_SENSORS_W83791D=m
    CONFIG_SENSORS_W83792D=m
    CONFIG_SENSORS_W83793=m
    CONFIG_SENSORS_W83L785TS=m
    CONFIG_SENSORS_W83627HF=m
    CONFIG_SENSORS_W83627EHF=m
    CONFIG_SENSORS_HDAPS=m

    CONFIG_VIDEO_DEV=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_V4L1=y
    CONFIG_VIDEO_V4L1_COMPAT=y
    CONFIG_VIDEO_V4L2=y

    CONFIG_VIDEO_TVAUDIO=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_TDA7432=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_TDA9840=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_TDA9875=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_TEA6415C=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_TEA6420=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_MSP3400=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_CS53L32A=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_TLV320AIC23B=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_WM8775=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_WM8739=m

    CONFIG_VIDEO_BT819=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_BT856=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_BT866=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_KS0127=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_OV7670=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_SAA7110=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_SAA7111=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_SAA7114=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_SAA711X=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_SAA7191=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_TVP5150=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_VPX3220=m

    CONFIG_VIDEO_CX25840=m

    CONFIG_VIDEO_CX2341X=m

    CONFIG_VIDEO_SAA7127=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_SAA7185=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_ADV7170=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_ADV7175=m

    CONFIG_VIDEO_UPD64031A=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_UPD64083=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_VIVI=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_BT848=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_BT848_DVB=y
    CONFIG_VIDEO_SAA6588=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_PMS=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_BWQCAM=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_CQCAM=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_W9966=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_CPIA=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_CPIA_PP=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_CPIA_USB=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_CPIA2=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_SAA5246A=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_SAA5249=m
    CONFIG_TUNER_3036=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_STRADIS=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_ZORAN_ZR36060=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_ZORAN=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_ZORAN_BUZ=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_ZORAN_DC10=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_ZORAN_DC30=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_ZORAN_LML33=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_ZORAN_LML33R10=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_ZORAN_AVS6EYES=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_MEYE=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_SAA7134=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_SAA7134_ALSA=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_SAA7134_DVB=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_MXB=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_DPC=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_HEXIUM_ORION=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_HEXIUM_GEMINI=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_CX88=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_CX88_ALSA=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_CX88_BLACKBIRD=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_CX88_DVB=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_CX88_VP3054=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_CAFE_CCIC=m

    CONFIG_VIDEO_PVRUSB2=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_PVRUSB2_29XXX=y
    CONFIG_VIDEO_PVRUSB2_24XXX=y
    CONFIG_VIDEO_PVRUSB2_SYSFS=y
    CONFIG_VIDEO_EM28XX=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_USBVISION=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_USBVIDEO=m
    CONFIG_USB_VICAM=m
    CONFIG_USB_IBMCAM=m
    CONFIG_USB_KONICAWC=m
    CONFIG_USB_QUICKCAM_MESSENGER=m
    CONFIG_USB_ET61X251=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_OVCAMCHIP=m
    CONFIG_USB_W9968CF=m
    CONFIG_USB_OV511=m
    CONFIG_USB_SE401=m
    CONFIG_USB_SN9C102=m
    CONFIG_USB_STV680=m
    CONFIG_USB_ZC0301=m
    CONFIG_USB_PWC=m

    CONFIG_RADIO_CADET=m
    CONFIG_RADIO_RTRACK=m
    CONFIG_RADIO_RTRACK2=m
    CONFIG_RADIO_AZTECH=m
    CONFIG_RADIO_GEMTEK=m
    CONFIG_RADIO_GEMTEK_PCI=m
    CONFIG_RADIO_MAXIRADIO=m
    CONFIG_RADIO_MAESTRO=m
    CONFIG_RADIO_SF16FMI=m
    CONFIG_RADIO_SF16FMR2=m
    CONFIG_RADIO_TERRATEC=m
    CONFIG_RADIO_TRUST=m
    CONFIG_RADIO_TYPHOON=m
    CONFIG_RADIO_TYPHOON_PROC_FS=y
    CONFIG_RADIO_ZOLTRIX=m
    CONFIG_USB_DSBR=m

    CONFIG_DVB=y
    CONFIG_DVB_CORE=m

    CONFIG_DVB_AV7110=m
    CONFIG_DVB_AV7110_OSD=y
    CONFIG_DVB_BUDGET=m
    CONFIG_DVB_BUDGET_CI=m
    CONFIG_DVB_BUDGET_AV=m
    CONFIG_DVB_BUDGET_PATCH=m

    CONFIG_DVB_USB=m
    CONFIG_DVB_USB_A800=m
    CONFIG_DVB_USB_DIBUSB_MB=m
    CONFIG_DVB_USB_DIBUSB_MC=m
    CONFIG_DVB_USB_DIB0700=m
    CONFIG_DVB_USB_UMT_010=m
    CONFIG_DVB_USB_CXUSB=m
    CONFIG_DVB_USB_M920X=m
    CONFIG_DVB_USB_GL861=m
    CONFIG_DVB_USB_AU6610=m
    CONFIG_DVB_USB_DIGITV=m
    CONFIG_DVB_USB_VP7045=m
    CONFIG_DVB_USB_VP702X=m
    CONFIG_DVB_USB_GP8PSK=m
    CONFIG_DVB_USB_NOVA_T_USB2=m
    CONFIG_DVB_USB_TTUSB2=m
    CONFIG_DVB_USB_DTT200U=m
    CONFIG_DVB_TTUSB_BUDGET=m
    CONFIG_DVB_TTUSB_DEC=m
    CONFIG_DVB_CINERGYT2=m
    CONFIG_DVB_CINERGYT2_TUNING=y
    CONFIG_DVB_CINERGYT2_STREAM_URB_COUNT=32
    CONFIG_DVB_CINERGYT2_STREAM_BUF_SIZE=512
    CONFIG_DVB_CINERGYT2_QUERY_INTERVAL=250

    CONFIG_DVB_B2C2_FLEXCOP=m
    CONFIG_DVB_B2C2_FLEXCOP_PCI=m
    CONFIG_DVB_B2C2_FLEXCOP_USB=m

    CONFIG_DVB_BT8XX=m

    CONFIG_DVB_PLUTO2=m

    CONFIG_DVB_FE_CUSTOMISE=y

    CONFIG_DVB_STV0299=m
    CONFIG_DVB_CX24110=m
    CONFIG_DVB_CX24123=m
    CONFIG_DVB_TDA8083=m
    CONFIG_DVB_MT312=m
    CONFIG_DVB_VES1X93=m
    CONFIG_DVB_S5H1420=m
    CONFIG_DVB_TDA10086=m

    CONFIG_DVB_SP8870=m
    CONFIG_DVB_SP887X=m
    CONFIG_DVB_CX22700=m
    CONFIG_DVB_CX22702=m
    CONFIG_DVB_L64781=m
    CONFIG_DVB_TDA1004X=m
    CONFIG_DVB_NXT6000=m
    CONFIG_DVB_MT352=m
    CONFIG_DVB_ZL10353=m
    CONFIG_DVB_DIB3000MB=m
    CONFIG_DVB_DIB3000MC=m
    CONFIG_DVB_DIB7000M=m
    CONFIG_DVB_DIB7000P=m

    CONFIG_DVB_VES1820=m
    CONFIG_DVB_TDA10021=m
    CONFIG_DVB_STV0297=m

    CONFIG_DVB_NXT200X=m
    CONFIG_DVB_OR51211=m
    CONFIG_DVB_OR51132=m
    CONFIG_DVB_BCM3510=m
    CONFIG_DVB_LGDT330X=m

    CONFIG_DVB_PLL=m
    CONFIG_DVB_TDA826X=m
    CONFIG_DVB_TUNER_QT1010=m
    CONFIG_DVB_TUNER_MT2060=m
    CONFIG_DVB_TUNER_LGH06XF=m

    CONFIG_DVB_LNBP21=m
    CONFIG_DVB_ISL6421=m
    CONFIG_DVB_TUA6100=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_SAA7146=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_SAA7146_VV=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_TUNER=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_BUF=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_BUF_DVB=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_BTCX=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_IR=m
    CONFIG_VIDEO_TVEEPROM=m
    CONFIG_USB_DABUSB=m

    CONFIG_BACKLIGHT_LCD_SUPPORT=y
    CONFIG_BACKLIGHT_CLASS_DEVICE=y
    CONFIG_LCD_CLASS_DEVICE=m
    CONFIG_BACKLIGHT_PROGEAR=m
    CONFIG_FB=y
    CONFIG_FIRMWARE_EDID=y
    CONFIG_FB_DDC=m
    CONFIG_FB_CFB_FILLRECT=y
    CONFIG_FB_CFB_COPYAREA=y
    CONFIG_FB_CFB_IMAGEBLIT=y
    CONFIG_FB_SVGALIB=m
    CONFIG_FB_BACKLIGHT=y
    CONFIG_FB_MODE_HELPERS=y
    CONFIG_FB_TILEBLITTING=y

    CONFIG_FB_CIRRUS=m
    CONFIG_FB_PM2=m
    CONFIG_FB_CYBER2000=m
    CONFIG_FB_ARC=m
    CONFIG_FB_VGA16=m
    CONFIG_FB_VESA=y
    CONFIG_FB_HGA=m
    CONFIG_FB_S1D13XXX=m
    CONFIG_FB_NVIDIA=m
    CONFIG_FB_NVIDIA_I2C=y
    CONFIG_FB_NVIDIA_BACKLIGHT=y
    CONFIG_FB_RIVA=m
    CONFIG_FB_RIVA_I2C=y
    CONFIG_FB_RIVA_BACKLIGHT=y
    CONFIG_FB_I810=m
    CONFIG_FB_I810_GTF=y
    CONFIG_FB_I810_I2C=y
    CONFIG_FB_INTEL=m
    CONFIG_FB_INTEL_I2C=y
    CONFIG_FB_MATROX=m
    CONFIG_FB_MATROX_MILLENIUM=y
    CONFIG_FB_MATROX_MYSTIQUE=y
    CONFIG_FB_MATROX_G=y
    CONFIG_FB_MATROX_I2C=m
    CONFIG_FB_MATROX_MAVEN=m
    CONFIG_FB_MATROX_MULTIHEAD=y
    CONFIG_FB_RADEON=m
    CONFIG_FB_RADEON_I2C=y
    CONFIG_FB_RADEON_BACKLIGHT=y
    CONFIG_FB_ATY128=m
    CONFIG_FB_ATY128_BACKLIGHT=y
    CONFIG_FB_ATY=m
    CONFIG_FB_ATY_CT=y
    CONFIG_FB_ATY_GENERIC_LCD=y
    CONFIG_FB_ATY_GX=y
    CONFIG_FB_ATY_BACKLIGHT=y
    CONFIG_FB_S3=m
    CONFIG_FB_SAVAGE=m
    CONFIG_FB_SAVAGE_I2C=y
    CONFIG_FB_SAVAGE_ACCEL=y
    CONFIG_FB_SIS=m
    CONFIG_FB_SIS_300=y
    CONFIG_FB_SIS_315=y
    CONFIG_FB_NEOMAGIC=m
    CONFIG_FB_KYRO=m
    CONFIG_FB_3DFX=m
    CONFIG_FB_VOODOO1=m
    CONFIG_FB_CYBLA=m
    CONFIG_FB_TRIDENT=m
    CONFIG_FB_GEODE=y
    CONFIG_FB_GEODE_GX=m
    CONFIG_FB_GEODE_GX1=m

    CONFIG_VGA_CONSOLE=y
    CONFIG_VGACON_SOFT_SCROLLBACK=y
    CONFIG_VGACON_SOFT_SCROLLBACK_SIZE=64
    CONFIG_VIDEO_SELECT=y
    CONFIG_MDA_CONSOLE=m
    CONFIG_DUMMY_CONSOLE=y
    CONFIG_FRAMEBUFFER_CONSOLE=y
    CONFIG_FONTS=y
    CONFIG_FONT_8x8=y
    CONFIG_FONT_8x16=y

    CONFIG_LOGO=y
    CONFIG_LOGO_LINUX_CLUT224=y

    CONFIG_SOUND=m

    CONFIG_SND=m
    CONFIG_SND_TIMER=m
    CONFIG_SND_PCM=m
    CONFIG_SND_HWDEP=m
    CONFIG_SND_RAWMIDI=m
    CONFIG_SND_SEQUENCER=m
    CONFIG_SND_SEQ_DUMMY=m
    CONFIG_SND_OSSEMUL=y
    CONFIG_SND_MIXER_OSS=m
    CONFIG_SND_PCM_OSS=m
    CONFIG_SND_PCM_OSS_PLUGINS=y
    CONFIG_SND_SEQUENCER_OSS=y
    CONFIG_SND_RTCTIMER=m
    CONFIG_SND_SEQ_RTCTIMER_DEFAULT=y
    CONFIG_SND_SUPPORT_OLD_API=y
    CONFIG_SND_VERBOSE_PROCFS=y

    CONFIG_SND_MPU401_UART=m
    CONFIG_SND_OPL3_LIB=m
    CONFIG_SND_OPL4_LIB=m
    CONFIG_SND_VX_LIB=m
    CONFIG_SND_AC97_CODEC=m
    CONFIG_SND_DUMMY=m
    CONFIG_SND_VIRMIDI=m
    CONFIG_SND_MTPAV=m
    CONFIG_SND_MTS64=m
    CONFIG_SND_SERIAL_U16550=m
    CONFIG_SND_MPU401=m
    CONFIG_SND_PORTMAN2X4=m

    CONFIG_SND_AD1848_LIB=m
    CONFIG_SND_CS4231_LIB=m
    CONFIG_SND_ADLIB=m
    CONFIG_SND_AD1816A=m
    CONFIG_SND_AD1848=m
    CONFIG_SND_ALS100=m
    CONFIG_SND_AZT2320=m
    CONFIG_SND_CMI8330=m
    CONFIG_SND_CS4231=m
    CONFIG_SND_CS4232=m
    CONFIG_SND_CS4236=m
    CONFIG_SND_DT019X=m
    CONFIG_SND_ES968=m
    CONFIG_SND_ES1688=m
    CONFIG_SND_ES18XX=m
    CONFIG_SND_GUS_SYNTH=m
    CONFIG_SND_GUSCLASSIC=m
    CONFIG_SND_GUSEXTREME=m
    CONFIG_SND_GUSMAX=m
    CONFIG_SND_INTERWAVE=m
    CONFIG_SND_INTERWAVE_STB=m
    CONFIG_SND_OPL3SA2=m
    CONFIG_SND_OPTI92X_AD1848=m
    CONFIG_SND_OPTI92X_CS4231=m
    CONFIG_SND_OPTI93X=m
    CONFIG_SND_MIRO=m
    CONFIG_SND_SB8=m
    CONFIG_SND_SB16=m
    CONFIG_SND_SBAWE=m
    CONFIG_SND_SB16_CSP=y
    CONFIG_SND_SGALAXY=m
    CONFIG_SND_SSCAPE=m
    CONFIG_SND_WAVEFRONT=m

    CONFIG_SND_AD1889=m
    CONFIG_SND_ALS300=m
    CONFIG_SND_ALS4000=m
    CONFIG_SND_ALI5451=m
    CONFIG_SND_ATIIXP=m
    CONFIG_SND_ATIIXP_MODEM=m
    CONFIG_SND_AU8810=m
    CONFIG_SND_AU8820=m
    CONFIG_SND_AU8830=m
    CONFIG_SND_AZT3328=m
    CONFIG_SND_BT87X=m
    CONFIG_SND_CA0106=m
    CONFIG_SND_CMIPCI=m
    CONFIG_SND_CS4281=m
    CONFIG_SND_CS46XX=m
    CONFIG_SND_CS46XX_NEW_DSP=y
    CONFIG_SND_CS5535AUDIO=m
    CONFIG_SND_DARLA20=m
    CONFIG_SND_GINA20=m
    CONFIG_SND_LAYLA20=m
    CONFIG_SND_DARLA24=m
    CONFIG_SND_GINA24=m
    CONFIG_SND_LAYLA24=m
    CONFIG_SND_MONA=m
    CONFIG_SND_MIA=m
    CONFIG_SND_ECHO3G=m
    CONFIG_SND_INDIGO=m
    CONFIG_SND_INDIGOIO=m
    CONFIG_SND_INDIGODJ=m
    CONFIG_SND_EMU10K1=m
    CONFIG_SND_EMU10K1X=m
    CONFIG_SND_ENS1370=m
    CONFIG_SND_ENS1371=m
    CONFIG_SND_ES1938=m
    CONFIG_SND_ES1968=m
    CONFIG_SND_FM801=m
    CONFIG_SND_FM801_TEA575X_BOOL=y
    CONFIG_SND_FM801_TEA575X=m
    CONFIG_SND_HDA_INTEL=m
    CONFIG_SND_HDSP=m
    CONFIG_SND_HDSPM=m
    CONFIG_SND_ICE1712=m
    CONFIG_SND_ICE1724=m
    CONFIG_SND_INTEL8X0=m
    CONFIG_SND_INTEL8X0M=m
    CONFIG_SND_KORG1212=m
    CONFIG_SND_MAESTRO3=m
    CONFIG_SND_MIXART=m
    CONFIG_SND_NM256=m
    CONFIG_SND_PCXHR=m
    CONFIG_SND_RIPTIDE=m
    CONFIG_SND_RME32=m
    CONFIG_SND_RME96=m
    CONFIG_SND_RME9652=m
    CONFIG_SND_SONICVIBES=m
    CONFIG_SND_TRIDENT=m
    CONFIG_SND_VIA82XX=m
    CONFIG_SND_VIA82XX_MODEM=m
    CONFIG_SND_VX222=m
    CONFIG_SND_YMFPCI=m
    CONFIG_SND_AC97_POWER_SAVE=y

    CONFIG_SND_USB_AUDIO=m
    CONFIG_SND_USB_USX2Y=m

    CONFIG_SND_VXPOCKET=m
    CONFIG_SND_PDAUDIOCF=m

    CONFIG_AC97_BUS=m

    CONFIG_HID=y

    CONFIG_USB_ARCH_HAS_HCD=y
    CONFIG_USB_ARCH_HAS_OHCI=y
    CONFIG_USB_ARCH_HAS_EHCI=y
    CONFIG_USB=y

    CONFIG_USB_DEVICEFS=y

    CONFIG_USB_EHCI_HCD=y
    CONFIG_USB_EHCI_SPLIT_ISO=y
    CONFIG_USB_EHCI_ROOT_HUB_TT=y
    CONFIG_USB_EHCI_TT_NEWSCHED=y
    CONFIG_USB_ISP116X_HCD=y
    CONFIG_USB_OHCI_HCD=y
    CONFIG_USB_OHCI_LITTLE_ENDIAN=y
    CONFIG_USB_UHCI_HCD=y
    CONFIG_USB_U132_HCD=m
    CONFIG_USB_SL811_HCD=y
    CONFIG_USB_SL811_CS=m

    CONFIG_USB_ACM=m
    CONFIG_USB_PRINTER=m

    CONFIG_USB_STORAGE=y
    CONFIG_USB_STORAGE_DATAFAB=y
    CONFIG_USB_STORAGE_FREECOM=y
    CONFIG_USB_STORAGE_ISD200=y
    CONFIG_USB_STORAGE_DPCM=y
    CONFIG_USB_STORAGE_USBAT=y
    CONFIG_USB_STORAGE_SDDR09=y
    CONFIG_USB_STORAGE_SDDR55=y
    CONFIG_USB_STORAGE_JUMPSHOT=y
    CONFIG_USB_STORAGE_ALAUDA=y
    CONFIG_USB_STORAGE_KARMA=y

    CONFIG_USB_HID=y
    CONFIG_USB_HIDINPUT_POWERBOOK=y
    CONFIG_HID_FF=y
    CONFIG_HID_PID=y
    CONFIG_LOGITECH_FF=y
    CONFIG_PANTHERLORD_FF=y
    CONFIG_THRUSTMASTER_FF=y
    CONFIG_ZEROPLUS_FF=y
    CONFIG_USB_HIDDEV=y
    CONFIG_USB_AIPTEK=m
    CONFIG_USB_WACOM=m
    CONFIG_USB_ACECAD=m
    CONFIG_USB_KBTAB=m
    CONFIG_USB_POWERMATE=m
    CONFIG_USB_TOUCHSCREEN=m
    CONFIG_USB_TOUCHSCREEN_EGALAX=y
    CONFIG_USB_TOUCHSCREEN_PANJIT=y
    CONFIG_USB_TOUCHSCREEN_3M=y
    CONFIG_USB_TOUCHSCREEN_ITM=y
    CONFIG_USB_TOUCHSCREEN_ETURBO=y
    CONFIG_USB_TOUCHSCREEN_GUNZE=y
    CONFIG_USB_TOUCHSCREEN_DMC_TSC10=y
    CONFIG_USB_YEALINK=m
    CONFIG_USB_XPAD=m
    CONFIG_USB_ATI_REMOTE=m
    CONFIG_USB_ATI_REMOTE2=m
    CONFIG_USB_KEYSPAN_REMOTE=m
    CONFIG_USB_APPLETOUCH=m

    CONFIG_USB_MDC800=m
    CONFIG_USB_MICROTEK=m

    CONFIG_USB_CATC=m
    CONFIG_USB_KAWETH=m
    CONFIG_USB_PEGASUS=m
    CONFIG_USB_RTL8150=m
    CONFIG_USB_USBNET_MII=m
    CONFIG_USB_USBNET=m
    CONFIG_USB_NET_AX8817X=m
    CONFIG_USB_NET_CDCETHER=m
    CONFIG_USB_NET_GL620A=m
    CONFIG_USB_NET_NET1080=m
    CONFIG_USB_NET_PLUSB=m
    CONFIG_USB_NET_MCS7830=m
    CONFIG_USB_NET_RNDIS_HOST=m
    CONFIG_USB_NET_CDC_SUBSET=m
    CONFIG_USB_ALI_M5632=y
    CONFIG_USB_AN2720=y
    CONFIG_USB_BELKIN=y
    CONFIG_USB_ARMLINUX=y
    CONFIG_USB_NET_ZAURUS=m
    CONFIG_USB_MON=y

    CONFIG_USB_USS720=m

    CONFIG_USB_SERIAL=m
    CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_GENERIC=y
    CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_AIRCABLE=m
    CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_AIRPRIME=m
    CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_ARK3116=m
    CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_BELKIN=m
    CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_WHITEHEAT=m
    CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_DIGI_ACCELEPORT=m
    CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_CP2101=m
    CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_CYPRESS_M8=m
    CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_EMPEG=m
    CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_FTDI_SIO=m
    CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_FUNSOFT=m
    CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_VISOR=m
    CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_IPAQ=m
    CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_IR=m
    CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_EDGEPORT=m
    CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_EDGEPORT_TI=m
    CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_GARMIN=m
    CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_IPW=m
    CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_KEYSPAN_PDA=m
    CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_KEYSPAN=m
    CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_KEYSPAN_MPR=y
    CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_KEYSPAN_USA28=y
    CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_KEYSPAN_USA28X=y
    CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_KEYSPAN_USA28XA=y
    CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_KEYSPAN_USA28XB=y
    CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_KEYSPAN_USA19=y
    CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_KEYSPAN_USA18X=y
    CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_KEYSPAN_USA19W=y
    CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_KEYSPAN_USA19QW=y
    CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_KEYSPAN_USA19QI=y
    CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_KEYSPAN_USA49W=y
    CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_KEYSPAN_USA49WLC=y
    CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_KLSI=m
    CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_KOBIL_SCT=m
    CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_MCT_U232=m
    CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_MOS7720=m
    CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_MOS7840=m
    CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_NAVMAN=m
    CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_PL2303=m
    CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_HP4X=m
    CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_SAFE=m
    CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_SAFE_PADDED=y
    CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_SIERRAWIRELESS=m
    CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_TI=m
    CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_CYBERJACK=m
    CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_XIRCOM=m
    CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_OPTION=m
    CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_OMNINET=m
    CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_DEBUG=m
    CONFIG_USB_EZUSB=y

    CONFIG_USB_EMI62=m
    CONFIG_USB_EMI26=m
    CONFIG_USB_ADUTUX=m
    CONFIG_USB_AUERSWALD=m
    CONFIG_USB_RIO500=m
    CONFIG_USB_LEGOTOWER=m
    CONFIG_USB_LCD=m
    CONFIG_USB_BERRY_CHARGE=m
    CONFIG_USB_LED=m
    CONFIG_USB_CYPRESS_CY7C63=m
    CONFIG_USB_CYTHERM=m
    CONFIG_USB_PHIDGET=m
    CONFIG_USB_PHIDGETKIT=m
    CONFIG_USB_PHIDGETMOTORCONTROL=m
    CONFIG_USB_PHIDGETSERVO=m
    CONFIG_USB_IDMOUSE=m
    CONFIG_USB_FTDI_ELAN=m
    CONFIG_USB_APPLEDISPLAY=m
    CONFIG_USB_SISUSBVGA=m
    CONFIG_USB_SISUSBVGA_CON=y
    CONFIG_USB_LD=m
    CONFIG_USB_TRANCEVIBRATOR=m
    CONFIG_USB_IOWARRIOR=m
    CONFIG_USB_TEST=m

    CONFIG_USB_ATM=m
    CONFIG_USB_SPEEDTOUCH=m
    CONFIG_USB_CXACRU=m
    CONFIG_USB_UEAGLEATM=m
    CONFIG_USB_XUSBATM=m

    CONFIG_MMC=m
    CONFIG_MMC_BLOCK=m
    CONFIG_MMC_SDHCI=m
    CONFIG_MMC_WBSD=m
    CONFIG_MMC_TIFM_SD=m

    CONFIG_NEW_LEDS=y
    CONFIG_LEDS_CLASS=m

    CONFIG_LEDS_NET48XX=m
    CONFIG_LEDS_WRAP=m

    CONFIG_LEDS_TRIGGERS=y
    CONFIG_LEDS_TRIGGER_TIMER=m
    CONFIG_LEDS_TRIGGER_IDE_DISK=y
    CONFIG_LEDS_TRIGGER_HEARTBEAT=m

    CONFIG_INFINIBAND=m
    CONFIG_INFINIBAND_USER_MAD=m
    CONFIG_INFINIBAND_USER_ACCESS=m
    CONFIG_INFINIBAND_ADDR_TRANS=y
    CONFIG_INFINIBAND_MTHCA=m
    CONFIG_INFINIBAND_MTHCA_DEBUG=y
    CONFIG_INFINIBAND_AMSO1100=m
    CONFIG_INFINIBAND_IPOIB=m
    CONFIG_INFINIBAND_IPOIB_DEBUG=y
    CONFIG_INFINIBAND_SRP=m
    CONFIG_INFINIBAND_ISER=m

    CONFIG_RTC_LIB=m
    CONFIG_RTC_CLASS=m

    CONFIG_RTC_INTF_SYSFS=m
    CONFIG_RTC_INTF_PROC=m
    CONFIG_RTC_INTF_DEV=m
    CONFIG_RTC_INTF_DEV_UIE_EMUL=y

    CONFIG_RTC_DRV_CMOS=m
    CONFIG_RTC_DRV_X1205=m
    CONFIG_RTC_DRV_DS1307=m
    CONFIG_RTC_DRV_DS1553=m
    CONFIG_RTC_DRV_ISL1208=m
    CONFIG_RTC_DRV_DS1672=m
    CONFIG_RTC_DRV_DS1742=m
    CONFIG_RTC_DRV_PCF8563=m
    CONFIG_RTC_DRV_RS5C372=m
    CONFIG_RTC_DRV_M48T86=m
    CONFIG_RTC_DRV_TEST=m
    CONFIG_RTC_DRV_V3020=m

    CONFIG_DMA_ENGINE=y

    CONFIG_NET_DMA=y

    CONFIG_INTEL_IOATDMA=m

    CONFIG_EXT2_FS=y
    CONFIG_EXT3_FS=m
    CONFIG_EXT3_FS_XATTR=y
    CONFIG_EXT3_FS_POSIX_ACL=y
    CONFIG_EXT3_FS_SECURITY=y
    CONFIG_EXT4DEV_FS=m
    CONFIG_EXT4DEV_FS_XATTR=y
    CONFIG_EXT4DEV_FS_POSIX_ACL=y
    CONFIG_EXT4DEV_FS_SECURITY=y
    CONFIG_JBD=m
    CONFIG_JBD2=m
    CONFIG_FS_MBCACHE=y
    CONFIG_REISERFS_FS=y
    CONFIG_REISERFS_FS_XATTR=y
    CONFIG_REISERFS_FS_POSIX_ACL=y
    CONFIG_REISERFS_FS_SECURITY=y
    CONFIG_JFS_FS=m
    CONFIG_JFS_POSIX_ACL=y
    CONFIG_JFS_SECURITY=y
    CONFIG_FS_POSIX_ACL=y
    CONFIG_XFS_FS=m
    CONFIG_XFS_QUOTA=y
    CONFIG_XFS_SECURITY=y
    CONFIG_XFS_POSIX_ACL=y
    CONFIG_GFS2_FS=m
    CONFIG_GFS2_FS_LOCKING_NOLOCK=m
    CONFIG_GFS2_FS_LOCKING_DLM=m
    CONFIG_OCFS2_FS=m
    CONFIG_OCFS2_DEBUG_MASKLOG=y
    CONFIG_MINIX_FS=m
    CONFIG_ROMFS_FS=m
    CONFIG_INOTIFY=y
    CONFIG_INOTIFY_USER=y
    CONFIG_QUOTA=y
    CONFIG_QFMT_V1=m
    CONFIG_QFMT_V2=m
    CONFIG_QUOTACTL=y
    CONFIG_DNOTIFY=y
    CONFIG_AUTOFS_FS=m
    CONFIG_AUTOFS4_FS=m
    CONFIG_FUSE_FS=m
    CONFIG_GENERIC_ACL=y

    CONFIG_ISO9660_FS=y
    CONFIG_JOLIET=y
    CONFIG_ZISOFS=y
    CONFIG_UDF_FS=y
    CONFIG_UDF_NLS=y

    CONFIG_FAT_FS=y
    CONFIG_MSDOS_FS=y
    CONFIG_VFAT_FS=y
    CONFIG_FAT_DEFAULT_CODEPAGE=437
    CONFIG_FAT_DEFAULT_IOCHARSET="iso8859-1"
    CONFIG_NTFS_FS=m
    CONFIG_NTFS_RW=y

    CONFIG_PROC_FS=y
    CONFIG_PROC_KCORE=y
    CONFIG_PROC_SYSCTL=y
    CONFIG_SYSFS=y
    CONFIG_TMPFS=y
    CONFIG_TMPFS_POSIX_ACL=y
    CONFIG_RAMFS=y
    CONFIG_CONFIGFS_FS=y

    CONFIG_ADFS_FS=m
    CONFIG_AFFS_FS=m
    CONFIG_HFS_FS=m
    CONFIG_HFSPLUS_FS=m
    CONFIG_BEFS_FS=m
    CONFIG_BFS_FS=m
    CONFIG_EFS_FS=m
    CONFIG_CRAMFS=m
    CONFIG_VXFS_FS=m
    CONFIG_HPFS_FS=m
    CONFIG_QNX4FS_FS=m
    CONFIG_SYSV_FS=m
    CONFIG_UFS_FS=m

    CONFIG_NFS_FS=y
    CONFIG_NFS_V3=y
    CONFIG_NFSD=m
    CONFIG_NFSD_V3=y
    CONFIG_NFSD_V4=y
    CONFIG_NFSD_TCP=y
    CONFIG_LOCKD=y
    CONFIG_LOCKD_V4=y
    CONFIG_EXPORTFS=m
    CONFIG_NFS_COMMON=y
    CONFIG_SUNRPC=y
    CONFIG_SUNRPC_GSS=m
    CONFIG_RPCSEC_GSS_KRB5=m
    CONFIG_RPCSEC_GSS_SPKM3=m
    CONFIG_SMB_FS=m
    CONFIG_CIFS=m
    CONFIG_CIFS_WEAK_PW_HASH=y
    CONFIG_NCP_FS=m
    CONFIG_NCPFS_PACKET_SIGNING=y
    CONFIG_NCPFS_IOCTL_LOCKING=y
    CONFIG_NCPFS_STRONG=y
    CONFIG_NCPFS_NFS_NS=y
    CONFIG_NCPFS_OS2_NS=y
    CONFIG_NCPFS_SMALLDOS=y
    CONFIG_NCPFS_NLS=y
    CONFIG_NCPFS_EXTRAS=y
    CONFIG_CODA_FS=m
    CONFIG_AFS_FS=m
    CONFIG_RXRPC=m
    CONFIG_9P_FS=m

    CONFIG_PARTITION_ADVANCED=y
    CONFIG_MAC_PARTITION=y
    CONFIG_MSDOS_PARTITION=y
    CONFIG_BSD_DISKLABEL=y
    CONFIG_SOLARIS_X86_PARTITION=y
    CONFIG_KARMA_PARTITION=y

    CONFIG_NLS=y
    CONFIG_NLS_DEFAULT="utf8"
    CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_437=y
    CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_737=m
    CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_775=m
    CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_850=m
    CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_852=m
    CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_855=m
    CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_857=m
    CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_860=m
    CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_861=m
    CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_862=m
    CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_863=m
    CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_864=m
    CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_865=m
    CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_866=m
    CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_869=m
    CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_936=m
    CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_950=m
    CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_932=m
    CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_949=m
    CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_874=m
    CONFIG_NLS_ISO8859_8=m
    CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_1250=m
    CONFIG_NLS_CODEPAGE_1251=m
    CONFIG_NLS_ASCII=m
    CONFIG_NLS_ISO8859_1=y
    CONFIG_NLS_ISO8859_2=m
    CONFIG_NLS_ISO8859_3=m
    CONFIG_NLS_ISO8859_4=m
    CONFIG_NLS_ISO8859_5=m
    CONFIG_NLS_ISO8859_6=m
    CONFIG_NLS_ISO8859_7=m
    CONFIG_NLS_ISO8859_9=m
    CONFIG_NLS_ISO8859_13=m
    CONFIG_NLS_ISO8859_14=m
    CONFIG_NLS_ISO8859_15=m
    CONFIG_NLS_KOI8_R=m
    CONFIG_NLS_KOI8_U=m
    CONFIG_NLS_UTF8=y

    CONFIG_DLM=m
    CONFIG_DLM_TCP=y

    CONFIG_PROFILING=y
    CONFIG_OPROFILE=m

    CONFIG_TRACE_IRQFLAGS_SUPPORT=y
    CONFIG_ENABLE_MUST_CHECK=y
    CONFIG_MAGIC_SYSRQ=y
    CONFIG_UNUSED_SYMBOLS=y
    CONFIG_LOG_BUF_SHIFT=15
    CONFIG_DEBUG_BUGVERBOSE=y
    CONFIG_EARLY_PRINTK=y
    CONFIG_X86_FIND_SMP_CONFIG=y
    CONFIG_X86_MPPARSE=y
    CONFIG_DOUBLEFAULT=y

    CONFIG_KEYS=y
    CONFIG_KEYS_DEBUG_PROC_KEYS=y
    CONFIG_SECURITY=y
    CONFIG_SECURITY_NETWORK=y
    CONFIG_SECURITY_NETWORK_XFRM=y
    CONFIG_SECURITY_CAPABILITIES=m
    CONFIG_SECURITY_ROOTPLUG=m

    CONFIG_CRYPTO=y
    CONFIG_CRYPTO_ALGAPI=y
    CONFIG_CRYPTO_BLKCIPHER=y
    CONFIG_CRYPTO_HASH=y
    CONFIG_CRYPTO_MANAGER=y
    CONFIG_CRYPTO_HMAC=y
    CONFIG_CRYPTO_XCBC=y
    CONFIG_CRYPTO_NULL=y
    CONFIG_CRYPTO_MD4=y
    CONFIG_CRYPTO_MD5=y
    CONFIG_CRYPTO_SHA1=y
    CONFIG_CRYPTO_SHA256=y
    CONFIG_CRYPTO_SHA512=y
    CONFIG_CRYPTO_WP512=y
    CONFIG_CRYPTO_TGR192=y
    CONFIG_CRYPTO_GF128MUL=y
    CONFIG_CRYPTO_ECB=y
    CONFIG_CRYPTO_CBC=y
    CONFIG_CRYPTO_PCBC=y
    CONFIG_CRYPTO_LRW=y
    CONFIG_CRYPTO_DES=y
    CONFIG_CRYPTO_FCRYPT=y
    CONFIG_CRYPTO_BLOWFISH=y
    CONFIG_CRYPTO_TWOFISH=y
    CONFIG_CRYPTO_TWOFISH_COMMON=y
    CONFIG_CRYPTO_TWOFISH_586=y
    CONFIG_CRYPTO_SERPENT=y
    CONFIG_CRYPTO_AES=y
    CONFIG_CRYPTO_AES_586=y
    CONFIG_CRYPTO_CAST5=y
    CONFIG_CRYPTO_CAST6=y
    CONFIG_CRYPTO_TEA=y
    CONFIG_CRYPTO_ARC4=y
    CONFIG_CRYPTO_KHAZAD=y
    CONFIG_CRYPTO_ANUBIS=y
    CONFIG_CRYPTO_DEFLATE=y
    CONFIG_CRYPTO_MICHAEL_MIC=y
    CONFIG_CRYPTO_CRC32C=y
    CONFIG_CRYPTO_CAMELLIA=y
    CONFIG_CRYPTO_TEST=m

    CONFIG_CRYPTO_DEV_PADLOCK=m
    CONFIG_CRYPTO_DEV_PADLOCK_AES=m
    CONFIG_CRYPTO_DEV_PADLOCK_SHA=m
    CONFIG_CRYPTO_DEV_GEODE=m

    CONFIG_BITREVERSE=y
    CONFIG_CRC_CCITT=m
    CONFIG_CRC16=m
    CONFIG_CRC32=y
    CONFIG_LIBCRC32C=y
    CONFIG_ZLIB_INFLATE=y
    CONFIG_ZLIB_DEFLATE=y
    CONFIG_TEXTSEARCH=y
    CONFIG_TEXTSEARCH_KMP=m
    CONFIG_TEXTSEARCH_BM=m
    CONFIG_TEXTSEARCH_FSM=m
    CONFIG_PLIST=y
    CONFIG_HAS_IOMEM=y
    CONFIG_HAS_IOPORT=y
    CONFIG_GENERIC_HARDIRQS=y
    CONFIG_GENERIC_IRQ_PROBE=y
    CONFIG_GENERIC_PENDING_IRQ=y
    CONFIG_X86_SMP=y
    CONFIG_X86_HT=y
    CONFIG_X86_BIOS_REBOOT=y
    CONFIG_X86_TRAMPOLINE=y
    CONFIG_KTIME_SCALAR=y
    -8<------------------------------------

    To make this long post a little shorter I have greped out all comments
    including those "# CONFIG_FOO is not set". This config file has been used
    to build a linux-2.6.21.5 with some patches applied. Most patches
    shouldn't affect the configuration file, but at least one patch might
    affect the configuration settings for qlogic cards.

    regards Henrik
    root@localhost postmaster@localhost

  8. Re: Slackware 12/Alsa Problem

    I did a diff with the two config files, and there were no
    differences in regard to the sound . I then recompiled the
    kernel with the alsa drivers outside the kernel source, like it
    used to be done with the 2.4 kernels. This still produced the
    same errors. Alsamixer continued to call a function that was not
    present in the 0.9 libs, but had been added in the 1.0 libs.
    Yet, I had installed the most recent alsa source that had the
    function. The configuration script for the alsa utils that
    builds alsamixer confirmed it was seeing the 1.0 libs. Strange.

    Then I thought, what if there is another copy of libasound
    floating around in the file tree that alsamixer is linking to for
    some reason. I looked around and there it was -- in /usr/local
    (a partition that wasn't wiped when I did a clean install on the
    root partition) -- a two year old libasound. I erased it and
    alsamixer works fine now.

    However, why would alsamixer use the libasound in /usr/local,
    over the one in /usr? The config script also identified the
    newer library. Any explanation for this behaviour?

    -Simon

  9. Re: Slackware 12/Alsa Problem

    On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 12:16:09 +0000, simonp wrote:

    > Then I thought, what if there is another copy of libasound
    > floating around in the file tree that alsamixer is linking to for
    > some reason. I looked around and there it was -- in /usr/local
    > (a partition that wasn't wiped when I did a clean install on the
    > root partition) -- a two year old libasound. I erased it and
    > alsamixer works fine now.
    >
    > However, why would alsamixer use the libasound in /usr/local,
    > over the one in /usr? The config script also identified the
    > newer library. Any explanation for this behaviour?

    Most likely because /usr/local comes before /usr in the $PATH environment
    variable. It does on my system, for both regular users and for root.

    Use 'echo $PATH' to view yours.

    --
    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he inserted the suppository.

  10. Re: Slackware 12/Alsa Problem

    On 2008-06-26, simonp@nospam.com wrote:
    > I did a diff with the two config files, and there were no
    > differences in regard to the sound . I then recompiled the
    > kernel with the alsa drivers outside the kernel source, like it
    > used to be done with the 2.4 kernels. This still produced the
    > same errors. Alsamixer continued to call a function that was not
    > present in the 0.9 libs, but had been added in the 1.0 libs.
    > Yet, I had installed the most recent alsa source that had the
    > function. The configuration script for the alsa utils that
    > builds alsamixer confirmed it was seeing the 1.0 libs. Strange.
    >
    > Then I thought, what if there is another copy of libasound
    > floating around in the file tree that alsamixer is linking to for
    > some reason. I looked around and there it was -- in /usr/local
    > (a partition that wasn't wiped when I did a clean install on the
    > root partition) -- a two year old libasound. I erased it and
    > alsamixer works fine now.
    >
    > However, why would alsamixer use the libasound in /usr/local,
    > over the one in /usr? The config script also identified the
    > newer library. Any explanation for this behaviour?

    If you look in your /etc/ld.so.conf you will probably see the line
    /usr/local/lib
    Thus the system is configured to look in that directory for library
    files as well as the usual /lib and /usr/lib.

    Read the blurb in "man ld.so" for the ugly details. Regrettably, the
    man page is a bit vague on the details of how it chooses a given
    library if there is more than one matching the desired object.

    Cheers.

    Jim

  11. Re: Slackware 12/Alsa Problem

    Jim Diamond wrote:
    > If you look in your /etc/ld.so.conf you will probably see the line
    > /usr/local/lib

    Yes, it really does make sense to have /usr/local directories searched
    first. The directory /usr/local usually contains different kinds of custom
    upgrades and addons. If you install a custom library upgrade you want to
    use that instead of the default system library.

    A program called ldd can be used to see how different binaries link to
    dynamic libraries. Example:

    $ldd /usr/bin/amixer
    libm.so.6 => /lib/libm.so.6 (0x4002d000)
    libasound.so.2 => /usr/lib/libasound.so.2 (0x40051000)
    libdl.so.2 => /lib/libdl.so.2 (0x400f7000)
    libpthread.so.0 => /lib/libpthread.so.0 (0x400fa000)
    libc.so.6 => /lib/libc.so.6 (0x4014b000)

    (The above is on an old Slackware installation).

    regards Henrik
    root@localhost postmaster@localhost

  12. Re: Slackware 12/Alsa Problem

    Dan C wrote:
    > Most likely because /usr/local comes before /usr in the $PATH environment
    > variable. It does on my system, for both regular users and for root.

    For LIBRARIES it is the order in /etc/ld.so.conf (or environment
    variable LD_LIBRARY_PATH) that determines the order in which ld.so
    searches for (shared) libraries (and LD_LIBRARY_PATH comes _before_
    the default cache, configured by /etc/ld.so.conf, as normally you'd
    want to add those libraries before cq instead OF the default ones).

    > Use 'echo $PATH' to view yours.

    PATH is only for "real" executables (I know, Shared Objects also
    have execute permission bits on, but they don't contain a "main"
    program).
    ** Eef Hartman, Delft University of Technology, dept. EWI/TW **
    ** e-mail: E.J.M.Hartman@math.tudelft.nl, fax: +31-15-278 7295 **