    me over the last few months. It has been invaluable.

    Tom Newton

  2. Re: Thanks To All

    On 2008-06-19, Tom N wrote:
    > I'd like to thank you all for the help you've given
    > me over the last few months. It has been invaluable.

    Are you going back into the loony bin for another stay, Alan? Have you
    been getting "evaluated" for the last couple of months, and not able to
    post to Usenet any more?

    Good to see you go, don't come back.

  3. Re: Thanks To All

    On Fri, 20 Jun 2008, Dan C wrote:

    > On 2008-06-19, Tom N wrote:
    >> I'd like to thank you all for the help you've given
    >> me over the last few months. It has been invaluable.

    > Are you going back into the loony bin for another stay, Alan? Have you
    > been getting "evaluated" for the last couple of months, and not able to
    > post to Usenet any more?
    >
    > Good to see you go, don't come back.

    That's the help we've given him that hes thanking us all for, having him
    committed

    --
    Cheers
    Res

    2/ If only cleanfeed filtered out trolls as well as spam, usenet would be
    a nicer place.

+ Reply to Thread