libsndfile - Slackware

This is a discussion on libsndfile - Slackware ; For some reason http://www.mega-nerd.com/libsndfile/ doesn't resolve for me right now. Could someone please mail it to me or something? -- If you cannot convince them, confuse them. -- Harry S Truman www.websterscafe.com...

  1. libsndfile

    --
    If you cannot convince them, confuse them.
    -- Harry S Truman

    www.websterscafe.com

  2. Re: libsndfile

    works fine, try again...

    On Thu, 19 Jun 2008, Handover Phist wrote:

    > For some reason http://www.mega-nerd.com/libsndfile/ doesn't resolve for
    > me right now. Could someone please mail it to me or something?

    --
    Cheers
    Res

    I read usenet and lists in pine. But m$ outlook, thunderbird and gmail
    often use html span/whatever for quotes, makes it hard to tell who said
    what, so I dont try. If I ignore you, thats why! Use a compliant mailer.

  3. Re: libsndfile

    Res :
    > works fine, try again...
    >
    > On Thu, 19 Jun 2008, Handover Phist wrote:
    >

    >> For some reason http://www.mega-nerd.com/libsndfile/ doesn't resolve for
    >> me right now. Could someone please mail it to me or something?

    Oh all right ya top posting weenie.

    --
    If you can lead it to water and force it to drink, it isn't a horse.

    www.websterscafe.com

  4. Re: libsndfile

    why should we do the work for you, ya lazy sod

    On Thu, 19 Jun 2008, Handover Phist wrote:

    > Res :
    >> works fine, try again...
    >>
    >> On Thu, 19 Jun 2008, Handover Phist wrote:
    >>

    >>> For some reason http://www.mega-nerd.com/libsndfile/ doesn't resolve for
    >>> me right now. Could someone please mail it to me or something?
    >>>

    > Oh all right ya top posting weenie.

    --
    Cheers
    Res

    I read usenet and lists in pine. But m$ outlook, thunderbird and gmail
    often use html span/whatever for quotes, makes it hard to tell who said
    what, so I dont try. If I ignore you, thats why! Use a compliant mailer.

+ Reply to Thread