Garnome on 12.1 - Slackware

This is a discussion on Garnome on 12.1 - Slackware ; Anyone try Garnome on 12.1? If I don't hear screams of horror in reply I will try it. I hope it has reasonably current libraries. John Culleton...

  1. Garnome on 12.1

    Anyone try Garnome on 12.1? If I don't hear screams of horror in reply
    I will try it. I hope it has reasonably current libraries.

    John Culleton

  2. Re: Garnome on 12.1

    john@wexfordpress.com wrote:
    > Anyone try Garnome on 12.1? If I don't hear screams of horror in reply
    > I will try it. I hope it has reasonably current libraries.

    I don't know about building it, but according to the website they're
    based on (stable) 2.22 cq (unstable) 2.23, so those ARE the latest
    Gnome versions (they are looking forward to 2.24, for which 2.23 is
    the development version).
    The garnome buildtool is recommended on the Gnome site itself.
    ** Eef Hartman, Delft University of Technology, dept. EWI/TW **
    ** e-mail: E.J.M.Hartman@math.tudelft.nl, fax: +31-15-278 7295 **