LXDE lightweight desktop - Slackware

This is a discussion on LXDE lightweight desktop - Slackware ; Hi everybody I'm looking for LXDE packages for slackware but I couldn't find anything. Can anybody please package it for Slackware? http://lxde.sf.net...

  1. LXDE lightweight desktop

    Hi everybody

    I'm looking for LXDE packages for slackware but I couldn't find
    anything. Can anybody please package it for Slackware? http://lxde.sf.net

  2. Re: LXDE lightweight desktop

    mah.fat@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi everybody
    >
    > I'm looking for LXDE packages for slackware but I couldn't find
    > anything. Can anybody please package it for Slackware? http://lxde.sf.net

    Yeah I think I'll do this. I already had gpicview in my repository but
    never gotten around to build the rest.
    I plan to make the set of LXDE packages available in
    http://slackware.com/~alien/slackbuilds/lxde/ - no idea when, it
    depends on how much time I have. The gpicview app is in
    http://slackware.com/~alien/slackbuilds/gpicview for now, but that
    will also move to htttp://slackware.com/~alien/slackbuilds/lxde/

    Eric

+ Reply to Thread